Is anybody buying J. Duncan's book? (1 Viewer)

I think it's called "How to give back-handed compliments to the super bowl champs."

I like Jeff Duncan. He's a good beat writer. I don't fault him at all for taking advantage of the opportunity to write a book and if you disagree with the content go write your own.

I see that "scooter" lurks amongst us. Good luck with the book, Jeff.:9:

I like Jeff Duncan. He's a good beat writer. I don't fault him at all for taking advantage of the opportunity to write a book and if you disagree with the content go write your own.

LOL, that's ridiculous.

I bought his previous book Tales from the Saints Sidelines and enjoyed it.

I'm sure I'll buy this one eventually too.

What's it called, "How I bash the Saints to pander to the national media in hopes of getting a big time job at ESPN or Sports Illustrated"?

Some of you guys are just delusional. Jeff Duncan's employed by the Times Picayune, not the Saints. His job is to cover the team in an unbiased light, not churn out fluff pieces for NewOrleansSaints.com. Regardless of that, the guy "gets" it as far as the Saints and New Orleans goes in general. I've read him long enough to know that. Duncan is on point more than a majority of a time and I'm not sure where all the hate is coming from...the guy is good at what he does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom