Is anybody having flashbacks of Tedy Bruschi? (1 Viewer)

thiefinthenight

Longtime Lurker
Reaction score
Every time I hear the talking heads talk about Tony Romo I keep thinking about that spoof someone made online last year talking about Tedy Bruschi. Anybody remember it?

Romo's pretty good but Jeez, the guy's been starting in the league for just about a month and people are already touting him as better than Montana.

I want this game real bad, and I'm imagining Payton, Fujita, Copper, and Shanle do to. Here's to a Saints win this Sunday.

I want nothing more than to hear Michael Irvin whine and make excuses. How did he get a job again. No doubt he was a great player but he is just out of his league. Trying to sound all smart and proper. He sounds like a jack *** if you ask me. Michael how do you feel about the NFC this year? Irvin : "ROMO, DALLAS, SUPERBOWL, AIKMAN, GREATEST, ROMO, ROMO, DALLAS, ROMO, ROMO."

I want nothing more than to hear Michael Irvin whine and make excuses. How did he get a job again. No doubt he was a great player but he is just out of his league. Trying to sound all smart and proper. He sounds like a jack *** if you ask me. Michael how do you feel about the NFC this year? Irvin : "ROMO, DALLAS, SUPERBOWL, AIKMAN, GREATEST, ROMO, ROMO, DALLAS, ROMO, ROMO."

I can't stand Irvin. One is stupidest moments was when he questioned Roy Williams (WR-Det) love of the game after he didn't come out after his Junior year. Maybe he wanted an education Mike, do you know what that is?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom