Is anyone concerned? (1 Viewer)

My gut tells me we will go offense and take Mendenhall, and Payton's legacy here will be offense and more offense. Hope I'm wrong.

The Panthers are going to have new starters at all 5 positions next year (Jordan Gross is switching positions I hear to LT). That's not a hard barrier, they could come together quickly. But it's all irrelevant anyways.

Delhomme's still the quarterback.

I can't remember exactly when the playoff game was, but Jake Delhomme was throwing balls with his eyes closed. He can't handle pressure. I'll never forget that hilarious moment for as long as I live. A quarterback making throws with his eyes closed, thats just great!

This is great news and we will need him this year if we are going to make a run for it...

Cornerback Mike McKenzie is ahead of schedule rehabbing the torn ACL he sustained in Week 16 last season. He was at the team facility Monday, but will spend time in Birmingham, Ala., working with doctors. Payton gave no timetable to a return to the field."What I don't want to do is project a starting lineup minus Mike," Payton said.

Jake has to show he is willing to throw to someone else not named Steve Smith. He tries to force it over there too much.

I mean, I'm concerned because the Saints aren't invincible (neither is anyone else, for that matter), but Carolina has their holes just as we do.. and believe me, Carolina fans are just as concerned about Brees and Colston as we are about Smith.

Scared?!?!?!?! am i readng this correctly. Carolina stinks. their D has been lacking and aging (except for Beason). Steve Smith had a horrible year last year becaseu he didnt have a solid #2 reciever and now he does people are scared. IMO this team is not to be feared. if anything teams are fearing us being that we have revamped our LB core and will continue to better our D (our only weakness) before the season starts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom