Is anyone else really worried about Josh Hill? (1 Viewer)

I hate it for his health. That’s way more important than football.

That being said...I don’t think we’d miss him if he decided to hang it up. He averages 14 catches and 130 yards per season. We could get anyone to fill that spot. He is a very good blocker though

I hate it for his health. That’s way more important than football.

That being said...I don’t think we’d miss him if he decided to hang it up. He averages 14 catches and 130 yards per season. We could get anyone to fill that spot. He is a very good blocker though

Pretty much.

I think we would miss him somewhat b/c he does the little things needed, especially w/ his blocking and he comes up w/ big catches when needed. He does some stuff you can’t really teach, it’s instinctive.

I don’t think we’d miss him if he decided to hang it up. He averages 14 catches and 130 yards per season. We could get anyone to fill that spot. He is a very good blocker though
You should definitely watch the offense more and closely. If you don’t really know football I get it. He’s a huge asset to this offense

You should definitely watch the offense more and closely. If you don’t really know football I get it. He’s a huge asset to this offense

If there’s one thing on the planet that I know, it’s football lol. I know he’s a good blocker and he’s an ok receiver. Sounds a lot like Brandon Coleman, who I loved. But nobody here cared when he left.

Hoomanawanui was the same way. We didn’t miss a beat without him

Those concussions are something to keep an eye on. I didn't realize Josh was injured in the Tampa game.

Hopefully he gets back to 100%.

If there’s one thing on the planet that I know, it’s football lol. I know he’s a good blocker and he’s an ok receiver. Sounds a lot like Brandon Coleman, who I loved. But nobody here cared when he left.

Hoomanawanui was the same way. We didn’t miss a beat without him

I did. I think Brandon would have been great in our system had he just learned to catch the football but yes as a blocker he was amazing. But as a WR you can’t just block for the long haul, must catch important balls too. Josh Hill does that. He is a TE which is needed for blocking but he also catches important passes. He never became #1 in our system but he is a great #2 for sure. Also, Hoo was good but he was injury proned while here.

Btw RD, just met someone who knows Brandon, says he is a great guy and loved being here when he played.

I did. I think Brandon would have been great in our system had he just learned to catch the football but yes as a blocker he was amazing. But as a WR you can’t just block for the long haul, must catch important balls too. Josh Hill does that. He is a TE which is needed for blocking but he also catches important passes. He never became #1 in our system but he is a great #2 for sure. Also, Hoo was good but he was injury proned while here.

Btw RD, just met someone who knows Brandon, says he is a great guy and loved being here when he played.

I felt the same way about Brandon. Anytime his name was brought up, I advocated for him on his blocking ability alone. But we’ve managed without him, granted our huge run plays have dwindled a bit since. Not sure if that’s just correlation or causation though.

I like Josh Hill. I know he does some things well. I just don’t think we’ll skip a beat if and when he’s no longer a Saint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom