Is anyone guilty of this? (1 Viewer)

I never shut off the games, ever. Even in the 2005 season when we were terrible I watched every game.

I never turn a game off no matter how bad it gets. I am sick like that in a Hargrove sort of way. :ezbill:

No. I didnt, and I submit the gameday thread as my alibi. I know how special this team is and never gave up hope.

Nah, I never, ever turn off the Saints. It was a scary first half but I never really lost faith. I told myself one loss wouldn't matter (and it doesn't) but I also knew if any team can make up that deficit it would be us. It was just a game for the ages, and bad for the blood pressure.

I was verry frustrated but I have a 3 year old and cant really lash out like I would like to. So him and I sat at the table and carved some pumpkins while I watched the come back. Freakin amazing...

I never looked away for a minute, except to get beers during commercial. I did smoke quite a few more cigarettes than my average, though. At the end of the second half, when they were driving on us and up 24-3, I thought that we really needed a big play on defense. Lo and behold, here comes Roman Harper and The Shanle to save the day. Then Drew managed to vault in for the score after we were denied the Colston TD.

I figured being down 14 with a half to play was totally manageable with our team, and they proved me right. I BELIEVE!

honestly i was very calm and confident that they would come back and at least have a chance to win it....this team is different than what were used to...

I cursed, wailed, yelled and cheered.

Couldn't take my eyes off the game even if I was so inclined.

I talked about switching jerseys at half time, but I kept the faith! That TD at the end of the half helped me keep doing what I have been up until this point. White Vilma @ home, black Coston away!

Who Dat!

It was like a train wreck for me. I was actually more glued to my TV watching the horrible breakdown. Once the Saints started coming back I knew they were going to win and it kinda made it boring. HAHA.

I would never walk away from that team even that one time we got killed playin green bay a few years back. I was just sitting there listening to my brother talk all his crap since that's my youngest brothers fav team. I do admit yesterday I was thinking we might loose but I was also thinking we would be mad as hell going into the falcons game.

well i tried to watch it on justintv but the lag was so bad for myself that it was annoying but man the chat was blowing up and the play by play was great but i watched the chat for game up dates and admit it was disheartning to hear the saint struggle at the start but we regrouped and put our heads down and marched.

I would never walk away from that team even that one time we got killed playin green bay a few years back. I was just sitting there listening to my brother talk all his crap since that's my youngest brothers fav team. I do admit yesterday I was thinking we might loose but I was also thinking we would be mad as hell going into the falcons game.

I remember that Green Bay game well. Packers doing the Lambeau leap into the Super Dome end zone and being greeted warmly. It was truly awfull to see all of the Packer fans applauding, but the packeres were the hot team of the NFL then and the Packer jackets were everywhere. I am looking forward to all the Saint's Jackets we will see next year as the fairweather fans come on board!!

Kris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom