Is anyone guilty of this? (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
I'm not sure that anyone here would admit this if they were guilty, but I'm curious if anyone turned the game off at or before halftime and didn't know the Saints won until later. Or, did turn the game off and then came back to it late, missing most of the come back?

Sweet Breesus no! I was far too busy lobbying others to not give up hope in the gameday chat thread!!

Last edited:
I will admit to wanting to walk away, but me and the family sat through the entire game. Something about this Saints team gives us hope. In the past we may have just shut it off. Not this year, we were all quite positive. I hope that all Saints fans were like that.

You should see the crybabies that were down on this team in the gamethread. Many of them were saying that Brees basically lost this game for us. It was pretty annoying to see the amount of detractors that came out after just one quarter of bad football.

I'm not sure that anyone here would admit this if they were guilty, but I'm curious if anyone turned the game off at or before halftime and didn't know the Saints won until later. Or, did turn the game off and then came back to it late, missing most of the come back?

When we went down 24-3 I went outside and washed my car to get some of my frustration out. I had Jim and Hokie on the radio. After halftime I went back in the house and watched EVERY FREAKING MINUTE of the second half! Who Dat!

You should see the crybabies that were down on this team in the gamethread. Many of them were saying that Brees basically lost this game for us. It was pretty annoying to see the amount of detractors that came out after just one quarter of bad football.

I've heard it was really bad over there. Well I watched the game on justin.tv. I'm not sure how many of you guys are familiar with that site but there's a chat feature next to the game showing. It got so bad in that chat area that I just turned the chat feature off.

I almost got swallowed into that, but I wouldn't give up the ghost! I am watching the game again right now.

The adjustments made were dead on balls accurate!!

I almost got swallowed into that, but I wouldn't give up the ghost! I am watching the game again right now.

Those adjustments are a major part of what this team has lacked in the past. Great job coaching staff. For the most part, the Dolphins weren't outplayed. They were outcoached.

I needed to walk away from the screen for a little bit but running up and down the stairs and throwing up some stress relieving weights helped for about 5 minutes.

Made it back in time to see the drive before the end of the half.

I did keep saying to myself that 24-3 IS NOT a huge lead for THIS Saints team... get your heads out of your ***** and play like we all know you can...

SO needless to say I have no voice today, but man what a game, TY Tracy Porter for finally holding on to an INT and slamming home a sweet victory.

Suck it Giants, HA HA Falcons and eat your heart out Vikings!

I will admit to wanting to walk away, but me and the family sat through the entire game. Something about this Saints team gives us hope. In the past we may have just shut it off. Not this year, we were all quite positive. I hope that all Saints fans were like that.

The first half was frustrating, but seeing that TD before the half, I knew this team would battle back to win this game. I thought Miami would give us fits, but never imagined being down by 21 points.
This team really has the mark of a Championship team; having other aspects of the game capable of picking up where another is struggling. Roby with the long return setting up the first score and more impressively, the Defense. Just like the Jets game when the Offense was struggling, the Defense was able to put points on the board. The D came through again today with 2 TD's. Our D has almost as many TD's as Cleveland's Offense (5 to 6).
This was a great win, better than the Giants imo; we faced great adversity and overcame it as a team to impose our will on the Dolphins and score 36 in the second half.

It got pretty ridiculous.. as you know.. I just didn't understand that even if the team was having a terrible game, why would you just throw the team under the bus after 1.5 quarters? Yeah.. I was annoyed and frustrated but I didn't even once think of writing anything similar to what some of those guys were writing.

No, I never turn off the game, no matter how hard it gets.

Through my many years of devotion to the Saints I have learned that guiding principle of sado-masochistic fulfillment -- there is pleasure in pain.

But I must admit, there is even more pleasure in the pleasure of winning. I was doubly rewarded in the Fins game.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. The whole time the Dolphins were pouring it on I was thinking to myself, at some point we are going to ge our turn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom