Is anyone watching Wimbledon Tennis? (2 Viewers)

Hometown Wimbledon favorite/favourite Emma R. just lost the first set.
I'm back to my post to report that France's C. Garcia defeated Emma R. of the UK in straight sets..... 6-3....6-3

Last edited:
Hometown Wimbledon favorite/favourite Emma R. just lost the first set.
I'm back to my post to report that France's C. Garcia defeated Emma R. of the UK in straight sets..... 6-3....6-3

Wait, Rad-Canoe lost ?? Ive been out of the loop most of the morning, just turned on Isner-Murray, but i cant believe Emma lost already.. very surprising .

Wait, Rad-Canoe lost ?? Ive been out of the loop most of the morning, just turned on Isner-Murray, but i cant believe Emma lost already.. very surprising .
Emma is a 19 year old who has plenty of potential. The other player was just better today.
My favorite player is Leylah Fernandez....but she is not participating due to an injury she sustained in the quarter finals of the French Open. Now Emma R is out.
I need to find someone new to root for.
Maybe Coco Gauff but I am open to other options.
On the men's side of the coin, Nadal is like today's version of Jimmy Connors.
Not in nationality of course....but in other aspects. I root for Nadal.

Last edited:
Emma is a 19 year old who has plenty of potential. The other player was just better today.
My favorite player is Leylah Fernandez....but she is not participating due to an injury she sustained in the quarter finals of the French Open. Now Emma R is out.
I need to find someone new to root for.
Maybe Coco Gauff but I am open to other options.
On the men's side of the coin, Nadal is like today's version of Jimmy Connors.
Not in nationality of course....but in other aspects. I root for Nadal.

I was a little too young too appreciate Connors, but I always thought his reputation was as a little bit of a cocky hothead, though less so than McEnroe.. while Nadal seems so humble and univerally loved .

i really like Gauff, i think she is going to be great for tennis.. and i enjoyed watching her play Siwatek in whatever tournament they played a couple weeks ago.. i also really like Swiatek.. but my favorite is probbaly Donna Vekic becuase…. Reasons .

FA76FCB4-BF95-4E42-8885-992DE1632114.jpeg

27FCDF33-8E07-4926-B831-F1B3CF8033A8.jpeg

6CC19207-CFC6-44C9-9F36-176F20801A3D.jpeg

I was a little too young too appreciate Connors, but I always thought his reputation was as a little bit of a cocky hothead, though less so than McEnroe.. while Nadal seems so humble and univerally loved .

i really like Gauff, i think she is going to be great for tennis.. and i enjoyed watching her play Siwatek in whatever tournament they played a couple weeks ago.. i also really like Swiatek.. but my favorite is probbaly Donna Vekic becuase…. Reasons .

@Mr. Blue Sky Blue Sky,
Based on your post I am quoting, maybe you would smile at this. I sure did.....

@Mr. Blue Sky Blue Sky,
Based on your post I am quoting, maybe you would smile at this. I sure did.....

Lmao…. I was not interested in tennis at that point in life, so have never seen that moment.. good stuff.. maybe if i ever make it to Wimbledon (it’s near the top of my List) and Donna is playing, ill pull a similar stunt !

O by the way, did you know your Donna V played today and she lost? :( Sorry

O by the way, did you know your Donna V played today and she lost? :( Sorry

In all honesty ive had a lot going on today and just had the Wimbledon coverage on in the background.. i didnt notice if they showed her match, guessing it was on one of the side courts .. sorry i missed her, she is an incredible , um……. Talent .

In all honesty ive had a lot going on today and just had the Wimbledon coverage on in the background.. i didnt notice if they showed her match, guessing it was on one of the side courts .. sorry i missed her, she is an incredible , um……. Talent .
This athlete is pretty, but at 20 years old she is probably too young for you?
She plays tomorrow...
Amanda Anismova

Last edited:
This athlete is pretty, but at 20 years old she is probably too young for you?
She plays tomorrow...
Amanda Anismova

Yeah, AA is cute, , but she’s less than half my age 😲 …. i think Vekic is like mid-late 20s, so im absolutely SURE that she and i would hit it off………. Then i woke up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom