Is Atlanta our Huckleberry? (1 Viewer)

Why are these garbage Clowns fans coming on our forum trying to justify our win was non legit because they were "banged" up? Jake finally decided to show up of coarse when the Clowns played him. Please go smother yourself in Matt Ryan love, I can't wait to see what he does when that pretty run game fails.

Why are these garbage Clowns fans coming on our forum trying to justify our win was non legit because they were "banged" up? Jake finally decided to show up of coarse when the Clowns played him. Please go smother yourself in Matt Ryan love, I can't wait to see what he does when that pretty run game fails.

Falcons without Turner = Fat boys without the fat. Just won't work.

We have had problems w/ Abraham the last few times we played ATL. Thats the 1 match up I feel ATL has a clear advantage. If Bushrod keeps improving and has a good game against the NYG, I weel feel more comfortable about that match up. Also, I feel our D will be in full rhythm and by that time have made enough mistakes to learn from. Our D should be more solid by the time we play ATL.

I cant wait to see those 2 games on the field. Hopefully both teams will be at full strength when those games happen.

Are you playing Airforce this year?

You =
pdPARNS0002.jpg

Falcons and Saints are the best teams in the NFC. Beating them would be huge. Their schedule is made to where they will have an up hill climb to catch us. Our tough games are spaced out more.

Falcons and Saints are the best teams in the NFC. Beating them would be huge. Their schedule is made to where they will have an up hill climb to catch us. Our tough games are spaced out more.
I think the Giants are in there somewhere but so far so good.

As for the schedule well. . If you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best. One game at a time. No excuses.

I anxiously await the week we play them this year. Then we'll see Brees light them up worse then William T. Sherman when he torched Atlanta to the ground and "made all of Georgia howl".

Sherman burned Atlanta and then proceeded to make all of Georgia his *****, he ran them down like a runaway freight train on speed coming down the tracks at 100 MPH.
WHOAH DUDE. . . too soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom