Is atl's home record really 18-1 or 18-2? (1 Viewer)

mrs saintsation

Beautiful In Spirit
Reaction score
The media completely forget to mention that the losses the Falcons have at home were to us and the Eagles.Does anyone remember last years loss to the Eagles? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was last season. If so,they are 18-2 at home. :idunno:

18-1 at home with Matt Ryan at QB. They had Redman starting vs us and the Eagles last year.

And I think it was Denver who gave them that 1 loss

This is the deal.

Ryan is 18-1 as the starter in Atlanta.

Man, lets hope the Pack can change his luck tomorrow.

ddd

As much as I don't like the Falcons and especially their fans this is impressive.

I'm getting sick of hearing Matt Ryan of how great of a QB when he's playing at home I hope The Packers shut him down tomorrow. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting sick of hearing Matt Ryan of how great of a QB when he's playing at home I hope The Packers shut him down tomorrow. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, one loss at home to the playoff bound Packers isn't going to change this sentiment.

i think it's just more of a lucky coincidence than a testament to how "great" poopy ice is. whats his home (or away for that matter) playoff record? :hihi:

Unfortunately, one loss at home to the playoff bound Packers isn't going to change this sentiment.

It will change for the division at least. The Packers still have to play the Lions, Pats, Bears, and Giants so I doubt they'll be able to run the table. They barely beat the Lions 28-26 earlier in the season at home and have already lost to the Bears once this year.

Danny White started 19-1 at home for the Cowboys. How many Super Bowls did he play in again?

Well I guess the Saints will just have to add another loss to that record on Monday night later this year. Screw the falcons!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom