Is Brady trolling the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

Welcome. Serious question, why don’t y’all move on from Rise Up? Most teams come up with slogans for certain years but they will move on from something that clearly doesn’t work. I mean I don’t know what rise up is suppose to look like but I’m pretty clear about what it shouldn’t look like.
Atlanta should go with "Been down so long it looks like up."

I guess I genuinely don’t know why so many people choose to “hate” Tom Brady. I’m as big of a Brees fan as there is…but I’ll easily admit that Brady is/was better than Brees. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. There certainly have been more athletic quarterbacks in the NFL. But what that man has done on the football field is nothing short of miraculous and you all can try to make every excuse in the book but that man simply outworked, outsmarted, and outcompeted everyone he went up against. That’s inspiring. I don’t know how you can hate someone like that. Now Aaron Rodgers…

Everyone is trolling the Falcons, heck, even Dan Quinn came with the "Embrace the Suck" slogan

Yeah... we're gonna lose this game.

I had to watch Manchester United lose to Young Boys Tuesday night- game winning goal scored by Jordan Pefok - who can barely crack the USMNT squad- in the 94th min. ( of 95 )

So it can happen.

I guess I genuinely don’t know why so many people choose to “hate” Tom Brady. I’m as big of a Brees fan as there is…but I’ll easily admit that Brady is/was better than Brees. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. There certainly have been more athletic quarterbacks in the NFL. But what that man has done on the football field is nothing short of miraculous and you all can try to make every excuse in the book but that man simply outworked, outsmarted, and outcompeted everyone he went up against. That’s inspiring. I don’t know how you can hate someone like that. Now Aaron Rodgers…
He's very good, there's no doubt. A great player, driven, and he can obviously inspire the people around him. But he's also a whiner on the field whenever things don't pan his way (a major character flaw you can easily detect on tv), and doesn't exude the type of personality you want to follow. He's full of achievements, but that's not a personality.

Most of all, I think he's the luckiest son-of-a-gun I've ever seen in the history of sports. This Superbowl run, everything broke his way, from seeding to WFT/Saints/Packers/Chiefs injuries, every bounce of the ball, every questionable call. Had the Saints not been UNLUCKY, we would have gone to the superbowl in 2018. He constantly gets his way, and after all these years it's just frustrating, and frankly, I think people are tired of it.

I’m actually rooting for the Falcons to beat the Bucs and the Panthers - twice, and then lose the other 13 games.
Falcons, I promise not to tease you if you go 4-13, scout’s honor.

🤞

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom