Is Brady trolling the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

Yeah... we're gonna lose this game.
Welcome. Serious question, why don’t y’all move on from Rise Up? Most teams come up with slogans for certain years but they will move on from something that clearly doesn’t work. I mean I don’t know what rise up is suppose to look like but I’m pretty clear about what it shouldn’t look like.

Watch this interview with Tom Brady about his upcoming match up against the Falcons.
If you look over his right shoulder, the time says: 3:28. :biglol:
Coincidence?

Man, that's way too subtle.

You sure about that?

; - )

Now for the rest of the story:

Last edited:
The cowboys game would have been an L for the buccs if anyone in that organization would understand anything about clock management…

so for my taste the buccs might be a little too comfortable.
When will teams learn you never give the ball back to Brady. Its been shown too many times that you don't do that.

On a side note the Cowboys have shown many different ways on how to lose a lead with less than 2 minutes left

When will teams learn you never give the ball back to Brady. Its been shown too many times that you don't do that.

On a side note the Cowboys have shown many different ways on how to lose a lead with less than 2 minutes left
When teams give the ball back to Brady for the winning drive, they play against Brady, his teammates, and the refs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom