Is Brees Finished? (1 Viewer)

Is His Arm Finished?

• Total voters
What Swimmer said! You'd be delusional if you believed that Brees is a spring chicken or washed up. The day is coming ... the not too distant future at that.

Hey Gin! and what a great name, "Gin!" - lol.

I am keenly aware of Brees physical state and career-ending risks on almost any play because of Coach Pete. As I've said so many times, Brees is Coach Pete's favorite player - of all time. So he follows everything he can about Brees. Whether I want to hear it or not, Coach Pete gives me updates and his insights into the risks of an aging Brees. I am aware that Brees is playing on a razor-sharp line of pro-level performance versus short, and possibly long-term, health.

Personally, and this is just me, I want Brees to win another SB and SB MVP this year, then retire on top before something really ugly happens to him. I also do not want to lose Teddy. Under SP, imho, I see him as one of the better QBs in the league in a few years. And Taysom would backup Teddy, waiting for his chance to step-in and show if he is the next best option -or not. We all know that everything in the universe is in a non-stop state of change. I don't always like change but am ready for the next phase of SP 2.0. And I just don't want to see Brees severely injured that would impact him the rest of his life. That would be personally devastating for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom