Is Brees taller than Romo? (1 Viewer)

Saint LesPaul

axe slinger
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you guys see the two of them shaking hands after the game? We always hear how Drew succeeds in spite of his height, but I have never heard the same about Romo, not even when ESPN was giving him hand love every day a year or so ago. I don't care what Romo is listed at... in that shot he looked shorter than Brees and its a little odd that it never gets mentioned. As you were...

cornstarchMB

Reaction score
Maybe Romo had sneakers on...Brees with the cleats. Who knows though

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
My dads best friend said the same thing. Romo is listed at 6'2.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you guys see the two of them shaking hands after the game?

I saw Drew, a TV sports lady, Pierre, and Vilma all standing together, and Drew was the tallest of the bunch. The sports lady was next tallest, and Pierre next.

Ntegrase96

Reaction score
I think they're roughly the same height, if not Romo's a bit taller. But no it hasn't gone ignored. Skip Bayless use to routinely rip "turnover tony" for being "too short". I think Cleats vs sneakers played a role in this though. Anyway, I think Brees looks shorter because of his build.

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score
Did you guys see the two of them shaking hands after the game? We always hear how Drew succeeds in spite of his height, but I have never heard the same about Romo, not even when ESPN was giving him hand love every day a year or so ago. I don't care what Romo is listed at... in that shot he looked shorter than Brees and its a little odd that it never gets mentioned. As you were...

Take this for what it's worth... I met Drew at Boo at the Zoo and I am exactly 6ft tall. He seemed taller than me when we met, but I think most men feel that way when they meet Drew.

FrenchieATX

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
No, but I did notice Buck making a comparison between the partnership of Payton/Brees and Walsh/Montana, with Montana being successful despite his size because of the offensive mastermind he played for.

Now that's a parallel I'll listen to any day!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom