Is Byrd Actually Trying or Just Playing Out his Contract Trying not get Injured? (1 Viewer)

Spreading misinformation is fun!

70854957.jpg

there are lots of players that haven't played much, if any, during preseason. LT said that he only played one preseason play in his career. Byrd has been hurt and seems to get little bumps and strains sorta easy. Coach knows what he can do so why take a chance to get him hurt in a preseason game? If he was a young player then yes, play him more. Also, gives the backups more reps to get better. it is a win/win to me. Let him rest and get healthier and give Bell and Harris more reps.

I think Byrd has stayed healthy because he finally got in shape. Ever since Rob Ryan left I really have noticed a difference in Byrd with the presence of Allen. Since Allen has set a good example being a great role model that is in shape it has had an impact on Byrd to stay in shape. When Ryan was here Byrd just didn't want to stop eating junk food of drinking beer and never worked out.

I am not allowed to talk about coaches physiques anymore. So thx very much.

That's pretty funny dude, people around here hate on you a bunch, but keep on keepin' on, I often enjoy your posts, gotta have something that sounds kinda crazy to read once in a while, it's entertaining. Most folks don't have much of a sense of humor.

Haha. Thx. You know that love is the other side of hate. I am going to turn the hate into Height Ashbury - Peace and Love and ....... would you pls pass me that :spit:

I still want to know how many of the red thumbs are Ruskies

Haha. Thx. You know that love is the other side of hate. I am going to turn the hate into Height Ashbury - Peace and Love and ....... would you pls pass me that :spit:

I still want to know how many of the red thumbs are Ruskies

The Russians do care a lot about Saints football, everyone knows that :)

If Byrd does not fully engage physically once the season starts, I wonder how long DA sticks with Byrd? With Bell and Evans, DA has options.

I just hope Byrd returns to full form and full engagement on the field. If he can return to form, he is a major addition to the defense.

Has anyone ever seen Swimmer and Donald Trump in the same room?

I have several confidential sources who can collaborate that Swimmer and Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump held a private meeting at Trump's Palm Springs resort. Witnesses have confirmed that the meeting lasted at least no time at all. There's speculation about the reason for the encounter, sources say it may be a counterintelligence effort to undermine Saintsreport members who prefer other kinds of intelligence. Some reports have also indicated that the meeting may involve a plan for an unintelligence effort. Can't disclose more than that at this time, more to come. Stay tuned.

I have several confidential sources who can collaborate that Swimmer and Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump held a private meeting at Trump's Palm Springs resort. Witnesses have confirmed that the meeting lasted at least no time at all. There's speculation about the reason for the encounter, sources say it may be a counterintelligence effort to undermine Saintsreport members who prefer other kinds of intelligence. Some reports have also indicated that the meeting may involve a plan for an unintelligence effort. Can't disclose more than that at this time, more to come. Stay tuned.

Lmao. Brilliant! Actually we talked about deporting Goodell to Syria

Do what? This guys has played what 2 games in 2 years and you want to sit him so he doesnt get injured? If we didnt have talent behind him, I would want him to play every snap at FS (in practice and in the pre-season games)to see what we have. Im hopeful we get something out of him but I dont believe we ever get the Buffalo wings we paid for.

This is where I feel like it would be fair to point out that Jairus Byrd played in 13 games last season and finished 4th on the team in tackles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom