Is C-USA the weakest conference in College Football? (1 Viewer)

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
Southern Miss(8-4) vs. Houston(9-3) playing in the conference championship tomorrow night on ESPN. Neither team has had to play anyone tough, Neither team is in the top 25, but they're playing for the C- USA Championship. Sheesh....that pretty weak.

Sun Belt is by far the weakest. But after the BCS conferences they're all about the same really. Anyone from CUSA could beat anyone from the WAC, MAC, Sun Belt, etc...and vice versa.

Sun Belt is by far the weakest. But after the BCS conferences they're all about the same really. Anyone from CUSA could beat anyone from the WAC, MAC, Sun Belt, etc...and vice versa.
True..I forgot about Sun Belt.

Anyway, have you guys seen Damion Fletcher from USM? A true freshman Running Back. He's # 11 in rushing in the Nation. In his first game vs. Florida, he wasn't even the starter but had 89 yds. rushing. Pretty impresive stats for a Freshman.

Southern Miss(8-4) vs. Houston(9-3) playing in the conference championship tomorrow night on ESPN. Neither team has had to play anyone tough, Neither team is in the top 25, but they're playing for the C- USA Championship. Sheesh....that pretty weak.

Although I reside in the Hub I'm no big fan of USM but having said that they did play Florida and Virginia Tech.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom