Is Cam Jordan defending Myles Garret here? (1 Viewer)

When they were both on the ground. The qb started and kept it going by chasing him.
Starting, fighting back... OK. Taking his helmet and swinging it like it is no tomorrow... Unjustifiable. Difference. Can't believe people are sticking up for what Garrett did. I don't care about the fight. I don't like that people are justifying it.

Starting, fighting back... OK. Taking his helmet and swinging it like it is no tomorrow... Unjustifiable. Difference. Can't believe people are sticking up for what Garrett did. I don't care about the fight. I don't like that people are justifying it.
Im not sticking up for Garrett, im just saying both players are in the wrong and both should have multi game suspensions. Had the qb made the choice to stay on the ground or not chase after him, this would barely be a story this morning.

Im not sticking up for Garrett, im just saying both players are in the wrong and both should have multi game suspensions. Had the qb made the choice to stay on the ground or not chase after him, this would barely be a story this morning.
So you saying Rudolph should be a good old boy and just take it? You still make it sound like it is his fault that it happened.. It SHOULD NOT happen regardless. Players fight all the time.

I think the league should investigate from the beginning. As I wrote on another thread, I think Rudolph and Pounce should also be suspended. The lengths of the suspensions may vary, and of course Garrett's should be way longer, but everyone should be questioned and suspended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom