Is Cam Newton trying to tell us something.. (1 Viewer)

I once saw Cam playing a pickup game of basketball at the YMCA, probably like his second year in the league. He tried hitting on one of my friends after he was done playing. She turned him down and shortly after, he got into a silver color car with orange rims. It was a hideous looking car, so it looks like he’s gotten better with color combinations on vehicles.

I hope he doesnt expect Drew to return the favor and drive around in a car repping the panthers

clown_car.jpg

Cam Newton has even found a way to ruin a black and gold 442...bet he fits right in that gaudy car with those silly hats of his. Dude is a grade A clown!

Respectfully disagree. If you detail ANY vehicle in Black & Gold... it's an immediate upgrade. :ezbill:

:gosaints:

I have generally arrived at the conclusion that I simply don't find Cam Newton's non-football interests/habits anywhere near as interesting as do others on this forum.

Perhaps it's me who is lacking.........and someday I will wake up and view what I originally interpreted as weirdly-obsessive behavior toward an opposing divisional QB as the way fanhood should have been all along.

Obviously today isn't that day.....but who knows.....maybe my views will eventually change.

I have generally arrived at the conclusion that I simply don't find Cam Newton's non-football interests/habits anywhere near as interesting as do others on this forum.

Perhaps it's me who is lacking.........and someday I will wake up and view what I originally interpreted as weirdly-obsessive behavior toward an opposing divisional QB as the way fanhood should have been all along.

Obviously today isn't that day.....but who knows.....maybe my views will eventually change.
Just bored.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom