Is Cam Newton trying to tell us something.. (1 Viewer)

Cam has great taste in both car and color. His choices are the biggest Freudian slips I have seen in a long while. I missed this when it came out a few years ago. My favorite muscle car in my favorite colors! Sorry Cam, but you cannot buy your way in117536

The ole classic " If you cant beat them, Join them"

He ain't fooling nobody

Cam Newton has even found a way to ruin a black and gold 442...bet he fits right in that gaudy car with those silly hats of his. Dude is a grade A clown!
Say what you will but THAT particular vehicle is definitely in my TOP 5 cars on The Planet and that color scheme is just Da BOMB ( for us WHODATs for shizzle! Right? I guarantee you’d get rave WHODATS if you drove around the tailgaters prior to ANY SAINTS Game! I WANT that vehicle but maybe NOT THAT particular one (it may smell too much like cologne for my tastes) but one similar without the gold bumpers and anything which should be chrome? Leave it as chrome and don’t force the Gold but allow it to flow into the car’s personality! Imagine it fully undated with Bluetooth, A/C, power everything, engine blown and blueprinted with every ounce of horsepower it can muster pulled from it! Blue smoke billowing off of those rear tires! Give me THAT ALL DAY!

Say what you will but THAT particular vehicle is definitely in my TOP 5 cars on The Planet and that color scheme is just Da BOMB ( for us WHODATs for shizzle! Right? I guarantee you’d get rave WHODATS if you drove around the tailgaters prior to ANY SAINTS Game! I WANT that vehicle but maybe NOT THAT particular one (it may smell too much like cologne for my tastes) but one similar without the gold bumpers and anything which should be chrome? Leave it as chrome and don’t force the Gold but allow it to flow into the car’s personality! Imagine it fully undated with Bluetooth, A/C, power everything, engine blown and blueprinted with every ounce of horsepower it can muster pulled from it! Blue smoke billowing off of those rear tires! Give me THAT ALL DAY!
I like 442's as well but his is gaudy and over done.

This one is better IMHO.
maxresdefault.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom