Is Dallas the worst team in the NFL? (1 Viewer)

Since 1990:

Worst scoring margin off turnovers through 6 games:

2020 Cowboys -74
2013 Texans -65
2005 Saints -63

Either of the New York is worse than Dallas. Dallas has talent... they lack focus and direction... and now w/out Dak, passion as well.

I don't care about the winner of the worst competition, it just makes me happy when both the falcons and cowboys are both in the running at the same time.
Glorious was the first word that came to mind watching the lions win like they did, but I guess I did feel a little bad for the ginger cowboy when he almost got decapitated. Nonetheless. Seeing the Dinucci was entertaining Overall it was Surely a grade A football day.

Yeah, the Cowboys made a strong argument today.
And they are basically a win away from leading the division and whoever wins that horrid division gets a home playoff game over someone who will likely have 4-5 more wins than them.

And they are basically a win away from leading the division and whoever wins that horrid division gets a home playoff game over someone who will likely have 4-5 more wins than them.

Yeah, they aren’t winning that division. They’ve quit on the coach and have packed it in.

DLawrence got paid, now he's out there chillin.

Honestly, I'm really surprised they are performing this poorly on the defensive side of the ball though.

Cowboys went back to pass 28 times today for 59 net yards.

That's really hard to be that inept.

32 of those yards came in 1 play. So the other 27 dropbacks netted 27 yards.

Cowboys went back to pass 28 times today for 59 net yards.

That's really hard to be that inept.

And they made Antonio Gibson look like an all-pro. He averaged close to 7 yards a carry. They’re done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom