Is Dallas the worst team in the NFL? (1 Viewer)

No but they are close.

Jerry ran off Garrett, Rod Marinelli and Cris Richard. What's their excuse now? Most of the same players are still in Dallas. Guys are simply under performing and that's fine by me.

Their O-line is now down to one opening day starter and 4 backups. Losing one is bad. We saw how our running game
disappeared when Ramcyzk went down against the lions

Their O-line is now down to one opening day starter and 4 backups. Losing one is bad. We saw how our running game
disappeared when Ramcyzk went down against the lions

That Dallas defense is pretty healthy though. They give up over 35 points a game last 3 or 4 weeks. Not to mention Zeke has turned into a fumbler. That performance last night has nothing to do with the O line woes. Philly is equally snake bit but at least you see guys give 100 percent effort.

Last night's performance was more about players not playing up to their potential. Reading their own newspaper clippings about how good they are.

Dallas are just a bad football team. Especially now without Dak. At least he made the games competitive.

If you can't stop the run, you can only win with turnovers.

If you can't stop the run and you turn the ball over, you should refund your paycheck.

That Dallas defense is pretty healthy though. They give up over 35 points a game last 3 or 4 weeks. Not to mention Zeke has turned into a fumbler. That performance last night has nothing to do with the O line woes. Philly is equally snake bit but at least you see guys give 100 percent effort.

Last night's performance was more about players not playing up to their potential. Reading their own newspaper clippings about how good they are.

Dallas are just a bad football team. Especially now without Dak. At least he made the games competitive.

You don't think poor blocking can lead to running backs getting hit and fumbling? And then the fumbles lead to short field touchdowns which are 14 of the points last night. Kirkpatrick tackled a receiver and then intercepted a pass. It looked like something that would happen against us. But it all starts with the offensive line. You can't run the ball. You can't control the clock. The defense is on the field the entire game. They get tired. They give up points. I'm not saying their defense is great. But the offensive line is the biggest problem.

You don't think poor blocking can lead to running backs getting hit and fumbling? And then the fumbles lead to short field touchdowns which are 14 of the points last night. Kirkpatrick tackled a receiver and then intercepted a pass. It looked like something that would happen against us. But it all starts with the offensive line. You can't run the ball. You can't control the clock. The defense is on the field the entire game. They get tired. They give up points.

The Cowgirls were a bad team BEFORE the injuries. Body language has quit written all over it. Realistically, this is a 1-5 team. Offense/defense/special teams .. they are bad.

Some folks really under estimated what Dak brings to that team as a leader.

Dallas has a team full of punters on defense. No excuses, they are in a LOUSY division.

For Saints fans the schadenfreude has been overwhelming this season. The falcons and Cowboys are a disaster. I'd be happy with one or the other but both? Just fantastic.

I just imagine Cowboys fans thinking they'd be alright even though Dak went down because Zeke is a beast. Just run the ball and play good defense and they'll win a weak division. Well Zeke has fumblitis and their defense might set some records for being terrible. But they'll still win the division.

They gave all that money to Zeke and the dude has 5 fumbles already through 6 games. He only had 3 last season and his career high is 6.

Dallas has a lot of talent. This is terrible coaching and zero discipline... hallmarks of McCarthy teams.

The amount of talent on the Cowboys always seems to be vastly inflated.
Zeke, three WRs, offensive line and QB. Injuries have hit them. Defensive line and pass rush is poor so I think the defense was overrated but every NFL team is talented.

The Cowgirls were a bad team BEFORE the injuries. Body language has quit written all over it. Realistically, this is a 1-5 team. Offense/defense/special teams .. they are bad.

Some folks really under estimated what Dak brings to that team as a leader.

Dallas has a team full of punters on defense. No excuses, they are in a LOUSY division.

All of their games were 1 score games before this week. Clearly the injuries have taken a toll.

They are the worst team in the league when you talk about the talent on the roster vs their W-L record, even with Dak out...

All of their games were 1 score games before this week. Clearly the injuries have taken a toll.
Or maybe it's the first time since week 1 when they played a top 10 defense. Week 1 they played the Rams (5th ranked scoring defense) and scored 17 points. This week they played the Cardinals (2nd ranked scoring defense) and scored 10.
The rest of the way they played bottom 10 scoring defenses and got in shoot outs with their own worst ranked scoring defense.

They are a bad team, injuries be damned. I'm not just saying that now either.
Cowboys are the worst team in the NFL. Hope they don't get Trevor.

Yeah, they came back and won that game in which I posted that but they were literally playing the only team in the NFL capable of losing that big of a 2nd half lead.

Except even it's the Cowboys involved in the discussion.

Then it becomes most fun.
The one thing that kept Dallas afloat is gone. Thier offense bailed em in two games. Zeke looks like he is toast. I know the line is bad in Dallas, but Zeke just doesn't have the burst he once had. Of course Dalton is Dalton an OK quarterback with statuesque mobility playing behind a dreadful line.

They are bad and maybe getting worse with the player comments just posted. Even with that, though, you have to look no further than dumpster fire Jets and Jags to come up with two worse teams at this point in the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom