Is Dallas the worst team in the NFL? (1 Viewer)

For now, no. The NFC East is soo bad, they prolly still have a chance to win their division, n host a playoff game, maybe even with a losin record!

Cowboy fans have had a rough go, With Bad negotiations and broken ankles screwing up their Super Bowl dreams. Part of me says I should have empathy since I live among them, but I can't help but smile everything I see a Cowboy fan go melt down. It's quite a sight. Am I really bad for finding joy in it?

I think the Redskins are worse ... have no idea how they beat the Eagles ... except the Eagles apparently suck too ... but the Giants also suck ar$e .. of course they beat the Redskins...

So if you don't count the Jets, its someone in the NFCE.

With respect to the original observation, while I accept there may be issues trying to integrate a veteran QB in a new system with no offseason, if you've got an offensive line which resembles a row of trash cans all at 1.5 yards apart, you could put Michael Vick in his prime back there and he isn't getting the ball out.

For now, no. The NFC East is soo bad, they prolly still have a chance to win their division, n host a playoff game, maybe even with a losin record!
I don't see how the East winner avoids a losing record.

No way Dallas goes 6-4 from here on out.

That leaves only Philly to try to finish 8-7-1. They are currently 1-4-1. Again, no way they go 7-3.

I think we are looking at 6-10 at best for Dallas and 6-9-1 for Philly.

Last edited:
New York Jets. They're currently in the running for Trevor Lawrence, the QB from Clemson

With respect to the original observation, while I accept there may be issues trying to integrate a veteran QB in a new system with no offseason, if you've got an offensive line which resembles a row of trash cans all at 1.5 yards apart, you could put Michael Vick in his prime back there and he isn't getting the ball out.
I agree! I only got to watch the First Half of the game and Dallas’s O-line which used to be there best unit looked horrible. Dalton couldn’t even finish his drop back before having Defensive players in his face. The few times he was able to roll out an avoid a sack there either wasn’t a receiver open or they’d drop the pass (like Gallop) at the endzone end of the half. The Defense also looks lost. Of course they were on the field for about 3/4 of the game.

No Dallas isn't, but let me say this......

For anybody out there idiotic enough to suggest we would be better with Jameis Winston out there..... Take a look at what can happen when you put a veteran quarterback out there with a shortened off-season in his first year with a new team.
What about Nick Foles? He came off bench and Bears winning now.

What about Nick Foles? He came off bench and Bears winning now.

Bears were already winning.

In fact, the very next week (after coming in and leading that comeback against Atlanta), the Bears laid a complete egg against the Colts in his first start.

No but they are close.

Jerry ran off Garrett, Rod Marinelli and Cris Richard. What's their excuse now? Most of the same players are still in Dallas. Guys are simply under performing and that's fine by me.

I think their entire offensive line is injured...and their quarterback. They will end up with a higher draft pick than they deserve. Jets are the worst team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom