Is Delvin Breaux a #1cb (1 Viewer)

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious as what you guys thought on this were or is he just a #1on this team cause lack of talent?

High end #2. Hurt his development hat he missed so much of the 16 season but you can no safety help him vs a large percentage of #2 WRs. If they saw him as a #1 they wouldn't have gone after Haden and Norman at different points in time.

Lockdown when healthy, he gotta prove he can stay healthy and sustain his play. He put in work against Julio and the rest of them boys we all saw it in 2015. The press jam he put on Hakeem Nicks in that one practice session was so wicked they stopped the play because he literally couldn't get off the jam.

I think it's tough to say. It seems like I remember reports and training camp saying he looked incredible like he had made a big leap. Then he got hurt and to me when he came back he didn't look right. He was slow and did not look like the same player. Hopefully he gets healthy and balls out next year

High end #2. Hurt his development hat he missed so much of the 16 season but you can no safety help him vs a large percentage of #2 WRs. If they saw him as a #1 they wouldn't have gone after Haden and Norman at different points in time.

The only reason I ask is cause I never saw many of his games his first year cause never had Sunday ticket till this year and he got hurt again right away.

He's a solid #2 but he gets lost at times and that keeps him from being a #1.

He's definitely the best the Saints have though........:scratch:

I would have to say the jury is still out . He has proven that he is a 2 at worst , if he stays healthy we can see his true value . We all need to remember that year 3 can big year for young corners to break out its one of those positions that's hard to master until you have played a couple years . Josh Norman , AJ Boye recently have shown a jump in play after a couple years

He will survive at 1 but thrive at 2 but will be an island on the slot if we could get a number one from free agency and and get the corner from LSU with the first pick breaux would be a great lock down at the number 2 or slot. Of course we should pick foster if there at 11 pick

I think he could be one of the top 32 corners in the league if he stays healthy.

Just curious as what you guys thought on this were or is he just a #1on this team cause lack of talent?

Actually, you nailed it -- he's just a #1on this team cause lack of talent.

I think he may be a #1 when fully healthy. Not a great #1, but an average to lower tier #1. Very solid #2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom