Is devery our #1, #2, #3, or #4 (1 Viewer)

Is Devery henderson a #1, #2, #3, or #4

• #1 ahead of bush and others

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • #2 second only to bush

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • #3 behind bush and colston

Votes: 119 75.3%
  • #4 behind bush, colston, and eric johnson

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if i don't want to rank Devery behind Bush, but only behind Colston?

Your poll doesn't contain my choice and is therefore flawed.
heee..........you reeeeaaaaaallly pulled that one....lol.:worthy:

if this was your point then you would have argued it from the beggining instead of "bush is not a reciever" because you did not read the lead post.

I don't know, maybe i gave fans here a little too much credit in believing that they somehow knew of reggie's status as top reciever and would not possibly exclude him from top two.

so you're saying that i should've considered that some here actually believed that devery henderson---a person who caught only 10 pass more than terrance copper---should've been considered as a choice ahead of bush who combined with colston had 148 receptions????

welll........then you're right. I am sorry.{see, an apology is not so hard}

my poll is flawed. but even now I wonder that if i had done so would i've been blasted by others who would've taken this as a blow to their intelligence, like listing martin as a possible choice of top passer on the team above brees for all of the passes that he did not throw last season.

Last edited:
You obviously don't take criticism well.

The only reason I argued with you from the beginning was your vague wording of the extremely odd question. I think that's why most people "attacked you"

Learn to be a little more light hearted...and don't take things quite so seriously.

You obviously don't take criticism well.

The only reason I argued with you from the beginning was your vague wording of the extremely odd question. I think that's why most people "attacked you"

Learn to be a little more light hearted...and don't take things quite so seriously.

i apologized, which you never have and i don't take criticism well?

It is not my fault that you did not read the question before going of on me half-cocked.

I am sorry if i had something to do with the misunderstanding, but when i put "reciever" there you all could've asked before attacking but would rather say things "like one star" and "this makes not sense."

it seemed like each of you where trying to gain approval by piggy-backing what the other guy said without actually reading the post.

You'll note that I, am the only one who has offered an apology here. so who isn't lighthearted.

you guys are the ones who are above such things.

What if i don't want to rank Devery behind Bush, but only behind Colston?

Your poll doesn't contain my choice and is therefore flawed.

Yeah I was going to vote for that too, but then ohh its not there. This poll stinks! ha

I vote for a new poll that makes sense.

I agree this poll is mentally challenged.

If joe horn or chris chambers had played last night. could the offense have picked it up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom