Is Dez going to be any part of the Saints plans moving forward? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just wondering. I am not sure why we wouldn’t want to bring him to camp and at least kick the tires. Based on his tweets, it doesn’t sound like he is coming here. Does anyone know the story on why we brought him here but now have no interest other than the injury?

Just wondering. I am not sure why we wouldn’t want to bring him to camp and at least kick the tires. Based on his tweets, it doesn’t sound like he is coming here. Does anyone know the story on why we brought him here but now have no interest other than the injury?
Maybe they’re just waiting to see how the draft plays out.

We will see. He’s got a long ways to go before he’s ready for sudden starts/stops and cutting. If he’s healthy at the end of the season and can contribute for a ring, great. If not, who cares about him

I think Thomas, Ginn, Meredith, Smith and possibly a draft pick is your day 1 group. If he's able to come back strong from his injury, I think he'll be on speed dial should something happen.

That injury hurts an older Dez. Unless he has some amazing recovery, I think Dez's days is done.

While Dez and Demaryius Thomas are different people and everyone's body recovers from injury at its on pace; Thomas is older and suffered the same injury as Dez later in the season. He signed with the Pats recently.

Before his injury with us, and back before he left Dallas, Cowgirl fans felt he could not get seperation and get open. He had no place to play until we were in need last year. That was caused when we lost Meredith, Ginn, and the rookies were not consistant enough. Then he gets a major injury before we even gets a chance to see if he was even going to improve our WR corp. So the un-injured Bryant of 2018 didn't get signed until a team was in need towards the end of the season last year. If he can recover from last years injury, which is a big "if" , I don't see him getting signed until late in the year if a team gets in need again due to injuries. He might eventually get on speed dial, but it will be further back on the speed dial list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom