Is Edelman a HOF Reciever (Recently just announced retirement) (1 Viewer)

Is Edelman a HOF Player

• yes

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • no

Votes: 151 83.0%
  • tacoes

Votes: 14 7.7%

• Total voters
The biggest argument being made is his playoff performance. Which is impressive no doubt, especially considering a SB MVP. But when you're in the playoffs pretty much every single year due to being on Tom Brady and Belichick's Patriots team that kind of pads things a bit. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it seems.

Personally I don’t think so but I think he will be put in eventually. It’s like do you put Luc Longley in the hall of fame just because he won with Michael Jordan? Just a starting role player in a legendary situation.

On the flip side, he does has a SB MVP. Idc either way lol

Edelman has my HOF support simply for his soul crushing catch he had against the falcons.

I never knew how strongly I could cheer for a team I hate's success until the Patriots played the falcons in the super bowl.

No. He has only three 1,000+ yard seasons in 11 years and those were the only 16 game seasons for him. He has never had more than 7 receiving TDs in a season. There was no point in his career where anyone would have considered him a top 5 and maybe not top 10 in the league.

No, I dont think he will get in. Its difficult to get in at any position, receiver seems to be ridiculously difficult

Personally I don’t think so but I think he will be put in eventually. It’s like do you put Luc Longley in the hall of fame just because he won with Michael Jordan? Just a starting role player in a legendary situation.

On the flip side, he does has a SB MVP. Idc either way lol
Okay, then according to what you said, he's a HOF'amer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom