Is Freddy Thomas still on the team? (1 Viewer)

SinnerSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Just wondering, cause someone that posted a comment on that new article about Deuce being happy with his contract said Freddy T. was gone.

Actually No, I saw him where I work, and I asked him, he said he was retired, 13 seasons is enough he said, personally still better than Jason David:ezbill:

this to me is sad. I consider myself to be a die hard fan, and I honestly didn't know he retired. He had a pretty solid career with the exception of the last couple of years, yet I don't remember seeing anything about his retirement. Thanks for all the hard work in the black and gold Fred. You are a warrior.

Fred you still owe me money from the NFCCG against the Bears... If it weren't for you we would've been in the Superbowl. I'm looking for you brother lol

this to me is sad. I consider myself to be a die hard fan, and I honestly didn't know he retired. He had a pretty solid career with the exception of the last couple of years, yet I don't remember seeing anything about his retirement. Thanks for all the hard work in the black and gold Fred. You are a warrior.

Yeah, it is sad....

Freddy was a pretty good player (back in his prime) and was a favorite of mines. Just to old age, he lost the speed, technique and such.

You would think that it would be announced somewhere, of his retirement....but Freddy good luck for the future! I'll miss ya!

I never was a fan but I respect the fact that he made the absolute most out of what he was given. People could learn from his heart and determination.

In 05, he was one of few players who still tried. Yes, he had a bad 06, but I have to respect the effort. He was solid in his day. Even today I think he is better than David, who should retire.

Fred you still owe me money from the NFCCG against the Bears... If it weren't for you we would've been in the Superbowl. I'm looking for you brother lol

We NEVER led that game. How does Fred owe you money? The Bear ran for over 120yards in the 1st half against us. They forced what 4 turnovers? They dominated time of possession. It wasn't just Fred. Outside of the big play by Reggie the Bears D stonewalled us once we even came close to the redzone.

yes freddy is a great player will be missed dont judge him just for his past couple of years but what he did for the black and gold will be remembered thanks man your a great player hope you have a great retirement

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom