Is It A Coincidence... (1 Viewer)

thailen

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
that the Saints' passing attack has cooled down the past two weeks and Lance Moore is still recovering from his injury? No matter whether you think his last year's success was lucky or not, he runs the most precise routes of any WR and has Brees' confidence at 100%.

that the Saints' passing attack has cooled down the past two weeks and Lance Moore is still recovering from his injury? No matter whether you think his last year's success was lucky or not, he runs the most precise routes of any WR and has Brees' confidence at 100%.
It's not coincidence that the team played two good defenses determined to slow down Brees.

Drew finds whomever is open, and receivers have been blanketed. Also, it looks like they have been keeping a back in to help with protection -- one less man out on a route.

Part of it...yes...however, players execute the gameplan, and the gameplan does not call every week for 500 yds passing. Still, let's give credit to the Jets D.....they were prepared for Drew Brees. But I did see quite a few drops too....by the receivers, so not all is on Brees!

He has two catches on the season. I don't think him being hurt has ANYTHING to do with our offense the last two weeks. At buffalo there was windy conditions, today we played a great defense.

lance moore is one of the best possession slot recievers in the NFL.

of course it hurts. :idunno:

i barely saw him out there today.

I think the lack of Jammal Brown and all the TE chipping and keeping RB's back in to help pick up blocks has way more to do with it. Brees is the reason for Lance, not the other way around.

But, yes, I am excited to see this offense with Lance back in it. And Mike Bell.

Lance only had a couple of catches in the first two games. While I love having him on the field, and I think he's a fantastic receiver, his contributions were pretty minimal the first two games. I would say our lack of a passing game has very little to do with a lack of Lance Moore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom