Is it better to DVR the game or listen live on radio (1 Viewer)

I've never done this but have given it some serious consideration so what I usually do is hook the computer up to the stereo so I can hear Hokie and Henderson in surround while the game is on with the TV broadcast muted and turn it up during times which are critical to the game and they are showing and speaking about something interesting. So that's my gametime, realtime way I watch ( had to buy that NFL radio deal for $29 or whatever they call it). Now, I also know they archive the radio broadcasts but don't know if it's immediately available for replay but all of this is for those of us who live out of WWL range!
Look, my family can't believe the hoops I jump through to watch and listen to Our Games! Then, when I want to review a play during the game it really throws my sync off with the radio broadcast which I can't pause when I pause and replay my TiVo so it's a remote nightmare to catch back up at the "sweet spot" of the game and audio from the internet radio.
I wish you the best of luck on your decision, whatever it is. I don't think I could stand knowing all I have to do is turn on the radio and I get to hear the amazing calls of Henderson and Gajan! Then go home and know what to look for and so forth. I mean what if you go through all of your torture and someway, somehow you hear or see the score? All of that effort to isolate yourself for nothing! You may have a text or a message on the machine or a call from a friend who may not actually tell you the score but you can tell by the tone in their voice if we won or not ( that's happened to me before too!) Goo Luck!

So here you are driving home, and you KNOW for certain that a Saints game is on. Could you really NOT tune in to listen to the game? I sure as hell couldn't. I wouldn't last 5 minutes after 12:00pm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom