Is it delusional... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
to feel like we have two first round picks this year, Meachem and that other dude at #10?

It makes me feel better thinking this way.

Yes... If I were you I get a prescription for lithium.

Seriously, I think Meach is gonna blow-up this season.

It's pretty much true, this will be almost a rookie year for meachem, except he probally knows that playbook.

The main issue for Meachem is staying healthy. If he does, I think that those already calling him a bust are in for a pleasant surprise.

This isn't delusional, it's exactly what it is. This would have been his senior year and he would have been a top 10 pick and the 1st WR taken. I also agree with a poster on another thread, can you imagine two 6'4" guys on the outside? Holy cow! One with super glue for hands and one with super speed! Oh yeah, and they are like 22 and 23 years old. FItzgerald / Boldin, Welker / Moss, Wayne / Harisson, Colston / Meachem? Talent wise it could happen, now let's see if Meach wants to work hard enough to make it happen, we know Colston will.

to feel like we have two first round picks this year, Meachem and that other dude at #10?

It makes me feel better thinking this way.

I like it! I'm going one step further: I think that both Meachem and our first round pick will be opening day starters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom