Is it just me or can you not stand...... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My job allows me to speak with and meet people from all over Louisiana and Texas on a daily basis. And today put me over the edge!

I have been a season ticket holder and Saints faithful for quite a while, through the good years and bad. But isn't this why we love them? And I have discovered that there are 3 types of fans.

1. The majority of us - Season ticket holders, Saints fanatics and members of the Who Dat Nation! Gotta Love that Cajun Cannon. We watch no matter their record or score. I will admit, it has been easier over the past 4 years.

2. The bandwagon jumpers - These people drive me nuts. They can't tell you one thing about the Saints pre-2006. They have no clue who the Dome Patrol is or what Ironhead means. Can they remember the paper bags?

3. The eternal "Glass Half Empty" - The people are what they are, pessimist. That is fine. Atleast they aren't fans and well never be one. There isn't any room on the wagon for them anyway.

I am just curious on how everyone handles these individuals and have you ever just completely lost it with one.

Share your thoughts and experiences.

Who Dat baby! 10 minutes till gametime!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom