Is it just me or does it seem like Reggie Bush has been gone for longer than 2 seasons? (1 Viewer)

Groovepro

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Washington, La. (but touring nationally mostly)
I was just reading the story on Bush possibly not being in Miami next season. I looked at his stats, knowing he had 2 decent years and it hit me that he has only been gone for 2 seasons.

...just seems like it has been longer...i guess when we move on, we MOVE ON...lol.

yeah, can see how it might feel that way. We'll be watching some highlight or game from the 2009 or 2010 season and all of sudden see Reggie in on a play, and it's like Oh yeah.. it's Reggie.

Well he missed most of 2010 with injury and didnt do much....so yeah it does seem longer.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I think this past season has had that effect because we endured so much. Even the 2011 season feels like a long distant memory to me.

Sucks that the man finally produces back to back 1000 yard seasons and as of now his options are backup to Ryan Matthews

I thought he just moved to safety? :idunno:

17mdsaints28jpg-7bae6e548421ee6b.jpg

I think this past season has had that effect because we endured so much. Even the 2011 season feels like a long distant memory to me.

Good point. Even the 2010 off-season was painful due to all the lockout crap, that dragged on forever. Basically the last 2 straight off-seasons have been brutal marathons of fury. I agree, it feels a lot longer than just 2 years ago.

Hope he can get another legit chance to shine somewhere, I still like him. Even if he goes back home to SD, the way Mathews gets banged up, Reggie may not be the back-up for long..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom