Match Up Is it just me or does Ohio State play a cream puff schedule every year?? (1 Viewer)

Which big 10 teams are overrated and which teams would you put in front of them?

ALL

of

them.

Listen to the talking heads always trying to justify OSU by changing or cherry picking the criteria that favors OSU.

Just pick ONE SET of criteria, stick with it, and use that criteria for ALL TEAMS!

They actually had a chart last night trying to show that OSU played a tougher schedule than LSU - how LAUGHABLE!

ALL

of

them.

Listen to the talking heads always trying to justify OSU by changing or cherry picking the criteria that favors OSU.

Just pick ONE SET of criteria, stick with it, and use that criteria for ALL TEAMS!

They actually had a chart last night trying to show that OSU played a tougher schedule than LSU - how LAUGHABLE!

You did not answer my question. Which teams would you put in front of ALL of the ranked big 10 teams? Texas tech? Iowa state? Va tech? Appalachian state?

I can't wait to hear the answer.

They are ranked where they should be.

You did not answer my question. Which teams would you put in front of ALL of the ranked big 10 teams? Texas tech? Iowa state? Va tech? Appalachian state?

I can't wait to hear the answer.

They are ranked where they should be.
They're ranked according to wins and losses, but don't tell me for a second you would bet your house for Cincinnati or Memphis to beat Texas or TAMU.

They're ranked according to wins and losses, but don't tell me for a second you would bet your house for Cincinnati or Memphis to beat Texas or TAMU.
Memphis would be able to compete with texas. They just arent very good.

Regardless, what does that have to do with wisconsin, penn state, and michigan being considered overrated? What teams would you put ahead of them? Can someone please just answer that question for me?

Edit: auburn should be ahead of the above teams.... but which big 12, pac 12, or ACC teams would you put ahead of them (teams currently below them in the rankings)

Last edited:
Memphis would be able to compete with texas. They just arent very good.

Regardless, what does that have to do with wisconsin, penn state, and michigan being considered overrated? What teams would you put ahead of them? Can someone please just answer that question for me?

Edit: auburn should be ahead of the above teams.... but which big 12, pac 12, or ACC teams would you put ahead of them (teams currently below them in the rankings)
Wisconsin is one dimensional. They have a sound defense, but offensively they have benefitted from defenses that are not very good. A team with a decent run defense would beat them.

Penn State and Michigan are on par with TAMU. They just haven't faced four top 5 teams like the Aggies have faced.

Wisconsin is one dimensional. They have a sound defense, but offensively they have benefitted from defenses that are not very good. A team with a decent run defense would beat them.

Penn State and Michigan are on par with TAMU. They just haven't faced four top 5 teams like the Aggies have faced.
Still waiting to hear which teams should be ranked higher than wisconsin, penn state, and michigan. I am yet to get an answer. This is the 3rd time i ask.

Not including SEC teams (bc you would put TAMU as a ranked team), which teams would you put ahead of wisconsin, michigan, and penn state that are currently ranked lower than them?

Lets try and answer it this time ?

OSU is strong this year. As always. And maybe strong enough to win it all, I’ll give em that...but the Big Ten is a cream puff conference.

OSU is strong this year. As always. And maybe strong enough to win it all, I’ll give em that...but the Big Ten is a cream puff conference.
Cream puff conference? They are the second best conference. Would you say the ACC, pac 12, or big 12 is better??????

they are doing this on purpose if you ask me just like how OSU boycotting ESPN Gameday before they changed their tune and the proof is when they stated Cincinnati as one of their top 25 teams they beat..... Cincinnati lol only reason their are so many schools not in the power 5 is most of the power 5 is bad lol which when you play in a lowly conference it helps

Cream puff conference? They are the second best conference. Would you say the ACC, pac 12, or big 12 is better??????

I guess I’ve just spent my whole life feeling as if Ohio State and Michigan are the teams, and Michigan has been to me a JV team now for years. Penn State every once in awhile. I see the big ten as a one dominant team conference. One. That’s how I’d rate conferences. BigTen=Buckeyes. JMO

I guess I’ve just spent my whole life feeling as if Ohio State and Michigan are the teams, and Michigan has been to me a JV team now for years. Penn State every once in awhile. I see the big ten as a one dominant team conference. One. That’s how I’d rate conferences. BigTen=Buckeyes. JMO
That didn't answer my question. Would you say the pac-12, big 12, or ACC are better conferences than the big 10?

You guys are like lawyers, yall tie-toe around every question i ask and never answer them

That didn't answer my question. Would you say the pac-12, big 12, or ACC are better conferences than the big 10?

You guys are like lawyers, yall tie-toe around every question i ask and never answer them

ACC, and Pac no. Big probably even with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom