is it just me that thinks we will blow out the jets (1 Viewer)

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
im sorry, no way that the jets defense is good enough to slow down this offense enough for a rookie qb to beat us. we have been excellent against the run and solid against the pass. add in a hyped up superdome crowd and I just dont see this game being even close. they have been getting by on offense with efficient qb play and running the ball, but its going to be hard for them to follow that gameplan unless we beat ourselves. I dont see drew having back to back bad games.

this saints team is way too experienced to lose to the jets. I think this is a statement game for sean payton.

I respect the Jets' defense too much to say we're going to blow them out. I think this will be a 24-17 type battle.

Blow out? I think that's a stretch. Obviously I think we get the win but I'm not prepared to call a blowout.

I don't think it'll be a blowout, but if we win the turnover battle we will win the game. I think Sharper and company will have some tricks up their sleeve for the rook. The weather conditions will be better for our passing game. :hihi: And I expect PT and the O line to pick up where they left off in Buffalo.

Luckily we are at home -- definitely the biggest challenge to date -- I would love to blow them out -- but will settle for a hard fought win = I really think this will be a great game and will be close to the end

I could see the score getting out of hand.

Saints get up by double digits, Jets and Sanchez start pressing leading to turnovers.

Then the aftermath will be the same as the Bills win. Mostly talk about TO last time and this time about Sanchez being young and how he'll handle his first loss. Yep, count on it.

The big question is which part of our O will they try to stop. We are #1 in passing and #2 in rushing. If they try to stop Drew like the Bills did then PT and Reggie will have another good day. If they stack the box to stop the run then Drew will perform a colonoscopy on them. I like our chances in this game. 34-14.

Me thinks you have not watched this Jets D this year. They are popping people in the mouth. I doubt this will be a blowout unless it's a repeat of the Bills game and we get a lot of 4th Q points. I see a win, but not a blowout (minus a TO fest).

The big question is which part of our O will they try to stop. We are #1 in passing and #2 in rushing. If they try to stop Drew like the Bills did then PT and Reggie will have another good day. If they stack the box to stop the run then Drew will perform a colonoscopy on them. I like our chances in this game. 34-14.

We're not #1 in passing. We all know that stat won't hold up though.

Eh, I don't know. I think we win this something like 24-20, or 27-24. Unless Mark Sanchez has an awful game, the Jets D will not let this one get out of hand.

I think we win this by double digits.

The Jets D is good, but our O is better and has been playing together as a unit much longer than this Jets D.

I look for it to be like the Jags game 2 seasons ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom