Is it me …… (bathroom) (1 Viewer)

Ok.

Now I’ve just got to know as it came up drinking with some friends last night…..

Whenever I’m out and nature calls, and I’m forced to use a public restroom…..and it will require sitting down……I will take off my shirt. Every time. Always have. Always will.

Topic came up …….don’t ask how……both of them looked at me like I was insane.

Don’t care. Un-encumbered

(Guy walked out of RR with dress shirt, jacket and you could see the suspenders….I joked that looks like a hassle in there…..and they didn’t follow) 🤣
Hopefully I’m not the only that experiences this joy. 😎

Dated a girl in college who stripped naked to go to the bathroom every single time.

At home. At the gas station. At the football stadium.

Every single time she peed she was naked.

Except her feet. She would take her freaking pants or dress off over her shoes.

She also liked to get really, really wasted which was sometimes fun and sometimes annoying as hell because she was pretty tall and big enough she was hard to carry up stairs without smashing her head into stuff.

NOw, the nutties thing was she didn't really like to be naked having sex and if she was wearing socks she would keep them on. even sleeping. she'd keep them on.

So, wait. You only take your shirt off in public bathrooms and not at home?

Asking the important questions here.
Obviously at home.

I expected everyone to do that.

However I feel I take it next level by public restrooms too…..but I was hoping I would find some brothers in arms.

Oh well. 😎

Obviously at home.

I expected everyone to do that.

However I feel I take it next level by public restrooms too…..but I was hoping I would find some brothers in arms.

Oh well. 😎
Well, I hope at home you at least sit facing the toilet shelf for your comic book and chocolate milk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom