Is it me? (1 Viewer)

johnnyd

Ikea boy.
Reaction score
Or does anyone else all of a sudden have this burning desire to go to Branson, MO all of a sudden?:dunno:

funny you mention that.....i have been to branson at least 6 or 7 times in my life.....my old man is from arkansas so we would go visit my grandparents there and then drive a few more hours to branson....silver dollar city is the "big" attraction there....that is like the redneck version of disney world......there is some really good freshwater fishing up there....table rock lake in the ozarks is $$$$

It's you.

ya'll can joke about branson, but there is a place called the tribesman resort that sits on table rock lake.....that place is awesome....they have cabins that can sleep 12-15 people.....table rock lake is one of the top bass fishing lakes not to mention it's beautiful up there.....i would go to that resort....the strip i would stay away from.....but the outdoorsy stuff i would enjoy for sure

I have no desire to go to Branson either but, something is compelling me to go.

Seriously,am I the only one getting Branson ads? God, you turn 40 and you become a part of a whole new scary demographic.

My aunt and uncle retired out there. I haven't been, but my mother has. She said it's the whitest, oldest, most flag-waving, bible-thumping place on earth. Basically, you can't do all-night benders there, so I haven't wanted to go.

So it's kind of like Utah, only warmer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom