Is it my imagination or ar the REFs doing better? (1 Viewer)

It does feel like they are letting a lot of the ticky tack penalties go, especially compared to the beginning of the season. I've noticed it in other teams games also.

You tend not to notice the refs during an 8 game winning streak.

They have not been hammering us with bad calls. They were hammering us with Bad and Good calls earlier in the season, that trend could return and we could be in line for the hammer once again. Atlanta has seemed to be a place where the refs like to hose us for some reason. Hopefully, they call a fair game on Sunday.

Still some doozy mistakes around the league but I have fewer complaints about how our games have been REFed. Am I missing something?

1606993669930.png

Now I worry you just jinxed the Saints.

Especially going into the Failcons game with Matt Ryan . Using his goto play of throwing it deep up for grabs and hoping for a pass interference call

League wide? Absolutely not

Steelers were gifted at halftime against the Ravens yesterday. The Colts/Packers game was an absolute farce last week.

You're pulling select parts from select games, which inherently contradicts your first statement. If you pull flag totals from earlier in the season, they are likely lower now than they were.

Maybe too much of my imagination. But a team with a QB who has 11 broken ribs and a punctured lung, with a HOF career, and who is probably in his last year will be gifted a Super Bowl. And a team which was shafted, either due to incompetence or deliberately doing it. All the refs will be thinking, let's back off? This will generate lots of good publicity, and good press?

I had a running thread going tracking the penalty disparity this season, and suddenly after that thread we've not been jobbed. Maybe they figured they needed to do a better job picking their spots for screwing us over. I'm bracing myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom