Is it my imagination or ar the REFs doing better? (2 Viewers)

With the way this absolute farce of a league operates....I am ok with the 2009 "gift" of a Super Bowl and I would be ok with a 2020 season ending with a "gift" of another Super Bowl. The things I have seen over the years, the league is RIGGED. Not every single play or every single down, but a narrative is pushed and almost always results in what the league wants. Just look at a few years of Lions Packers games......the Lions would have had to be 10X better to win some of those games. The "hands to the face" calls last year were a total joke. That was a narrative that the NFL wanted. If the NFL wants a HOF QB going out in his last game against the young gun, so be it. Looks like they wanted Brady, but might have to settle for Brees. If so, I am ok with it. Give it to us, you robbed us before.

If you actually believe that crap you posted then you need to just quit watching like I quit watching like I quit watching pro wrestling when I was 10ish and realized just how fake it was.

If you actually believe that crap you posted then you need to just quit watching like I quit watching like I quit watching pro wrestling when I was 10ish and realized just how fake it was. I was in my early 20's when it came abundantly clear that wrestling was fake. I saw a classmate on Mid South getting tossed around like a bean bag. This is, this dude was built like the Hulk. I saw him swat 2 or three guys off of him that were trying to pull him off of a guy that he was whooping up on. I'm like, "NO WAY" that was happening. That did it for me.

League wide? Absolutely not

Steelers were gifted at halftime against the Ravens yesterday. The Colts/Packers game was an absolute farce last week.

Chiefs were getting Brady'd a bit too in their game, didn't change the outcome but certainly kept it closer than it had to be.

Still some doozy mistakes around the league but I have fewer complaints about how our games have been REFed. Am I missing something?

Classic case of lowering the bar so much that we've been desensitized and anything above atrocious and blatant corruption is now considered acceptable.

It was just my majination. Running away with me. It was just my majination.....running away with me.

Classic Motown

League wide? Absolutely not

Steelers were gifted at halftime against the Ravens yesterday. The Colts/Packers game was an absolute farce last week.

Oh please, just stop lol. The Colts blatantly committing egregious holding 4 plays in a row and being called for it doesn't constitute poor officiating. What, you want them to NOT be called for egregious, obvious tackling defenders?

But I dont see why if you think you were hurt by a bad call or non call, that you would want other teams to experience the same call or non call you didnt like.
I wouldn't.

I have nothing against the Packers. In fact, I was born in Wisconsin and lived in Green Bay in one of the neighborhoods around Lambeau when I was really young.

My Dad was transferred to the New Orleans area, so that's where I was raised and how I became a Saints fan.

Because usually when the refs come into play its on certain teams, but in order for it to be effective the team has to be decent enough. That team dont really exist in NFC and they sure the heck not gonna aid the Saints in any game. Now will the officials this Sunday aid the Falcons to benefit the Packers? possibly, perfect time to do so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom