Is it possible? Cowherd finally got it right? (1 Viewer)

Saints Nation

2012: The Lost Year
Reaction score
My apologies if this has been posted. I searched and didn't see anything about the Saints/falcons comments made on "The Herd" yesterday.

For 99% of the program, Colin basically wrapped the show around a "tongue-in-cheek" (at least I HOPE it was tongue in cheek!) "salute to the Great American Hero Romo" with patriotic music playing, etc. Pretty funny really, in a pathetic sort of way :smilielol:.

But when he eventually talked real NFL football, what he had to say about New Orleans was uplifting as he stated that the Saints are perhaps the BEST team in football right now, even with the loss to the Packers on opening night. He also said that the falcons were in BIG, BIG trouble. He compared the upcoming schedules of both the Saints/falcons saying that the Saints had the league's easiest schedule for the next several weeks and that by the time the Saints counted up all their W's, the falcons would probably not even be in the running.

Love him or hate him, it's nice he finally heard about that team that plays in New Orleans. He also now mentions Brees in EVERY discussion of the "best of the best" among league QBs.

Don't like him.....no matter what he says. The only interest I have in him is to just look at his co-host on sports nation.

If that guy gets something right its most likely attributable to the blind hog/acorn principal.

The "ONLY" reason he was talking up the Failcons earlier this year is because he's trying to gain market share in Atlanta.

That is the ONLY reason. While i do enjoy listening to him, he basically only cares about ratings, read $$$, and couldn't care less about being right.

I love to hate the way he fills up air time with repeating the same opinion/point for 3 to 10 times in a row, hard to believe it works that well but he's making more money than most of us.

I cannot stand Cowherd.... no matter what he says.

He is a tool, and merely piques up to create controversy. He is a tool.

I have heard more intelligent ramblings from 1 year old - and they both wear the same size of diaper.

I guess I'm in the vast minority on the board, but I enjoy his show. I wouldn't want him to talk about the Saints for 4 hrs. Most of his dialect is hyperbole, so if you can grasp that going in, it's usually entertaining. My opinion of his show (not him ) doesn't change if he praises the Saints or rags them. I don't listen to him for Saints info, I have SR for that.

At some point you can't deny the fact that this team will be a perennial force as long as DB and SP are around.

he's an absolute turd. i don't care if he suddenly jumps on our bandwagon this season. he's still a turd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom