Is it possible to watch local games on NFL for Xbox? (1 Viewer)

Gump

Which was better? Super bowl 44 or 51?
Reaction score
I remember towards the end of last season I was able to watch the Saints games (all I really care about anyway) on the NFL Mobile app for iPhone. I cut the cord so I don’t have direct tv anymore. However I do have a Xbox one. Does the NFL app for the Xbox allow to me to watch the saints game?

I remember towards the end of last season I was able to watch the Saints games (all I really care about anyway) on the NFL Mobile app for iPhone. I cut the cord so I don’t have direct tv anymore. However I do have a Xbox one. Does the NFL app for the Xbox allow to me to watch the saints game?
Through Game Pass.

If a game is broad cast by a local station no one else can legally push the same game to the area. It is a FCC regulation to protect the local stations. In other means to watch a game is illegal and the broadcaster should be heavily fined to the point it isn't worth the risk.

FWIW, you can catch all OTA signals with a Rabbit Ear antenna!

That is normally what I use to watch the Saints games as the signal is better than DirecTV and about 8 seconds ahead.

ETA: The OTA signal also gives MORE of the picture - about 5 yds more left and right of the field (like before the snap when they are showing the O and the D), and a bit more low and high.

(I catch over 20 OTA channels with the Rabbit Ear antenna.)

ETA2: It's been a while since I checked on Rabbit Ear antenna, but at the time not only Walmart, but Family Dollar (and I think Dollar General) carried them - they're in the $10 range.

You don't need anything fancy! (Most of the stations I catch are 40 miles away in Lafayette and Alexandria.)

FWIW, there's this site: https://www.antennaweb.org/

Gives me this after I put in my ZIP (also check the box for "Antenna will be installed 30' or more above ground level." that appears under your address at the top):

1631457068752.png

Last edited:
FWIW, you can catch all OTA signals with a Rabbit Ear antenna!

That is normally what I use to watch the Saints games as the signal is better than DirecTV and about 8 seconds ahead.

ETA: The OTA signal also gives MORE of the picture - about 5 yds more left and right of the field (like before the snap when they are showing the O and the D), and a bit more low and high.

(I catch over 20 OTA channels with the Rabbit Ear antenna.)

ETA2: It's been a while since I checked on Rabbit Ear antenna, but at the time not only Walmart, but Family Dollar (and I think Dollar General) carried them - they're in the $10 range.

You don't need anything fancy! (Most of the stations I catch are 40 miles away in Lafayette and Alexandria.)

FWIW, there's this site: https://www.antennaweb.org/

Gives me this after I put in my ZIP (also check the box for "Antenna will be installed 30' or more above ground level." that appears under your address at the top):

1631457068752.png
Well, heck, I just jinxed myself - I can't catch a decent signal for FOX.

I normally get it 100%.

smh

ETA: Now, I doubled jinxed myself - it went from poor signal to NO PRGRAM!!!

sheesh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom