Is it really fixed? To quote Bugs Bunny... (1 Viewer)

no, that implies conspiracy

which is unpossible, b/c groups of people can't keep secrets

although many do so daily
I can list a few conspiracies that stayed quiet for decades. Its not a conspiracy. Its a job in entertainment. I can bet on the WWE Royal Rumble and we know its scripted yet I dont know who will win it. Think about it. Those bad calls arent incompetence. 2 calls in a week I could understand but we talking about multiple per game, every week, every year. This is not incompetency. This is how you control a game. If the no PI in 2018 NFCCG didnt change your mind, there is nothing that will. And there are waaay more instances of the same thing that happened years before with different teams. You just refuse to believe it.

Too many people keeping quiet. Lol. You're smarter than this.

Then why this specific small market team?
Not Indianapolis.
Not Denver.
Not Pittsburgh.
Not Green Bay.
Not Minnesota.
Why?
It's not just about small markets it's about high-profile star players They want every SB to have a Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes Or high profile QB alone with a bigger market. It's all about TV ratings to increase playoff and SB revenue

They threw that flag on Lattimore vs Thielen when it looked like Thielen grabbed Latt’s face mask….

Then they didn’t throw a flag when Olave got deep and the CB tracked his arms down.

They called OPI on the Vikes early on… and then later, the Vikes run the exact same play for a big 1st down, but they eat their flags?
At the very least they should have call facemask on Thielen and made it offsetting penalties

I wonder if it something to do with our fans? Could be that refs don’t like our fans, so at least subconsciously they call more against us.

Well the Packers have had three decades of nothingness.
The Cowboys are mediocre for nearly three decades.
Miami has gone nearly five decades without a championship.
One NY team hasn’t won since the late 60s.
Up until ‘17, the Eagles didn’t win any Super Bowls.
Washington continues to be a dumpster fire.
What you're missing is that that was PRE godell. This pretty blatant influencing the outcome of games has really come into practice under Rodger's watch because $$$ is king and he makes the owners a ton. It was nowhere near this bad under Tagliabue

But the ratings are consistent no matter the teams.
Even a Jaguars/Browns game on SNF would be the highest rated program of the week.
It's the playoffs and SB that really matter

It's not just about small markets it's about high-profile star players They want every SB to have a Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes Or high profile QB alone with a bigger market. It's all about TV ratings to increase playoff and SB revenue
And Payton and Brees weren’t high profile?

Last edited:
What you're missing is that that was PRE godell. This pretty blatant influencing the outcome of games has really come into practice under Rodger's watch because $$$ is king and he makes the owners a ton. It was nowhere near this bad under Tagliabue
But somehow magically, the Saints won a championship during his tenure.

It's a possibility
The NFL is completely illegitimate as a competitive sports league.
I stopped REALLY caring after the NFCCG. I still support my team and enjoy the entertainment, but you can only watch so much of that BS and expect a fair shake.
I have not spent 1 nickel on the NFL since that day. That’s includes cable, merch, etc.
it’s a terrible product, but most people don’t notice or care.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom