Is it Sunday Yet??? (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dang.... I am ready for some Saints Football... Geaux Saints and beat sum Giants...

Joe

This is easily the most anxious I've been this season with the exception of the wait for the 1st game of the season versus Detroit.

man I'm so pumped about this game, mainly because I dont have to watch it on Justintv..its coming on television...YES!!!....its going to be a very good game, and its in the Dome, its going to have a playoff atmosphere.

Yeah, it's Sunday here in Australia and still no game . Starts 4am here, so I'll be able to watch the game before going to work(gonna be along day).

man I'm so pumped about this game, mainly because I dont have to watch it on Justintv..its coming on television...YES!!!....its going to be a very good game, and its in the Dome, its going to have a playoff atmosphere.

lol. I'm one of the faithful that don't have to watch it on justintv this weekend. Thank god Atlanta has a night game!

u guys should get direcTV if you can. You gte every game every sunday. been living in cali for the past 6 years and never missed a jet game yet

Man Cave smells good- got elk jerky going that I will once again mail to the troops in Afghanistan. Pop a couple melatonins about 8pm, sleep like a baby and be up for the pre-game live stream on WWL at 9am and countdown for the 11am(MST) kickoff!!! :9::9:

u guys should get direcTV if you can. You gte every game every sunday. been living in cali for the past 6 years and never missed a jet game yet

Wish I could but, not possible in my apartment complex.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom