is it time for a new avatar? (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
i used to change it every so often till I got my current one. Do i keep this one or change it? SR opinion matters to me. Should I make this a pole?

champ76

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's kind of become a meme at this point. I vote against changing it.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think you should get one with the dance floor girl crapping on the pit bull girl....

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It suits you perfectly, but I assume anything else you come up will also. You should put Sorry for partying as your sig line forever though.

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is time for a change. You are almost a grown up now. Just saying you are sorry for partying is no longer a valid excuse in life. It is time to get your life in order and be a man. Get a real job and start respecting yourself and being respectful of others. The party is over man. The party is over.

OP
BobE

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
It is time for a change. You are almost a grown up now. Just saying you are sorry for partying is no longer a valid excuse in life. It is time to get your life in order and be a man. Get a real job and start respecting yourself and being respectful of others. The party is over man. The party is over.
the party will never be over and I'll never be sorry for it

mulletslinger

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
i just can not agree with this.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe you can change it from time to time - but stick with the sorry for partying mugshot theme.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I used to change mine up too but vowed to keep this one until Sean Payton was free. Now I just have not picked one. Go for it but don't do it too often because it is easier to remember who is posting by an av than a screen name.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
i used to change it every so often till I got my current one. Do i keep this one or change it? SR opinion matters to me. Should I make this a pole?
I think you should rotate the picture, but make sure it always has a "Sorry for partying" caption on it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom