is it time for a new avatar? (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
i used to change it every so often till I got my current one. Do i keep this one or change it? SR opinion matters to me. Should I make this a pole?

It's kind of become a meme at this point. I vote against changing it.

I think you should get one with the dance floor girl crapping on the pit bull girl....

It suits you perfectly, but I assume anything else you come up will also. You should put Sorry for partying as your sig line forever though.

It is time for a change. You are almost a grown up now. Just saying you are sorry for partying is no longer a valid excuse in life. It is time to get your life in order and be a man. Get a real job and start respecting yourself and being respectful of others. The party is over man. The party is over.

It is time for a change. You are almost a grown up now. Just saying you are sorry for partying is no longer a valid excuse in life. It is time to get your life in order and be a man. Get a real job and start respecting yourself and being respectful of others. The party is over man. The party is over.

the party will never be over and I'll never be sorry for it

i just can not agree with this.

Maybe you can change it from time to time - but stick with the sorry for partying mugshot theme.

I used to change mine up too but vowed to keep this one until Sean Payton was free. Now I just have not picked one. Go for it but don't do it too often because it is easier to remember who is posting by an av than a screen name.

i used to change it every so often till I got my current one. Do i keep this one or change it? SR opinion matters to me. Should I make this a pole?
I think you should rotate the picture, but make sure it always has a "Sorry for partying" caption on it...

Well if has to be another mug shot, I posted the Jack Swagger mug earlier this evening.

hmm considering changing username and avatar to highest bidder

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom