Is it too much too ask.................... (1 Viewer)

Optimistic Ozzy

Bleeder of Black and Gold
Reaction score
Let's give Rod Harper the chance on punt returns, nothing against Bush but when is Payton
going to have enough of the east-west-south running of Reggie? It's either the wrong direction or fumbles. I mean about 1 out of 20 returns are decent.

well...

it would be nice to see harper play as opposed to simply taking up a roster spot... in 2 games reggie has returned 5 punts for 8 yds with a long of 11 and an avg of 1.6... maybe someone else should at least get a shot at it
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

He's also been a major factor in several kicks being shanked out of bounds.

Hang in there Oz man.

Bush is and will continue to be our punt returner.

He learns from mistakes (I hope!) and talks with the coaches, lets don't give up on this yet, this is one of the main assets he brings, if he gets loose, he's gone.

Remember the Minnesota game last year, and keep the faith.

ddd

Yeah, Reggie seems to be in a little funk right now, but I'd stick with him a bit longer with hopes of him breaking out soon.

Let's give Rod Harper the chance on punt returns, nothing against Bush but when is Payton
going to have enough of the east-west-south running of Reggie? It's either the wrong direction or fumbles. I mean about 1 out of 20 returns are decent.

Let's give Reggie Bush the chance on punt returns, nothing against Harper but Bush has been proven to be one of the better punt returners in the game. I mean he's only had a chance to retun 4-5 this year, and despite them not being big returns he has proven he can be the man.
<!-- / message -->

I say we try it once the game is out of reach in the fourth quarter. But yes, he should get some chances at that spot.

I say we keep one of the most dangerous return men back receiving every punt!

Why take reps away from Reggie, because when Moore gets healthy Harper will be inactive on gameday anyway.

Yeah- I'd prefer to see Harper out there too. Reggie is too prone to injury anyway so why risk him on punt returns if you want him healthy for the long haul? The direction is NORTH-- run NORTH (agreed wholeheartedly).

I say we keep one of the most dangerous return men back receiving every punt!

Exactly! It seems people get infatuated with a guy who returned two punts in preseason against scrubs, most of whom are not in the NFL any longer. He made several mistakes in the last game as well. To waste an active spot on him when we have someone like Reggie Bush who is active anyway and one of the best in the business would be ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom