Is it weird that i still get chills and eyes water (1 Viewer)

Well, dang, now I'm motivated to not only go back and watch the entire 2009 season, but also the 2006 season!

Seeing McKenzie reminded me of this:

Kinda special that McKenzie and McAllister as DB's "came in off the street" for the Saints to clobber the Patriots.

ETA: In the beginning, it was bleak, but then....

---------------------
OK, for the purists out there:

Last edited:
Well, dang, now I'm motivated to not only go back and watch the entire 2009 season, but also the 2006 season!

Seeing McKenzie reminded me of this:

Kinda special that McKenzie and McAllister as DB's "came in off the street" for the Saints to clobber the Patriots.

ETA: In the beginning, it was bleak, but then....

---------------------
OK, for the purists out there:

its games like these that you really get to witness how good of a coach, Coach Payton is as he assembled a team of no names/fringe players and cast offs and these guys come on to the field well coached and prepared. its what they Saints got back to after those Galette, Jarius Byrd days and its worked very well (06 blue print) as a late.

Solid draft picks and crafty vets mixed with a good coaching staff and front office equals a consistent winner.

Eyes are misty a lot these days. I bought all three mags devoted to the GOAT and am watching these old YouTubes. Torturing myself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom