Is it wrong? (1 Viewer)

I have almost totally lost interest in football.

• It's wrong.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • It's not wrong.

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • It's tacoes.

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gVdEINfm7H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Foos-ball? Buncha overgrown monsters man-handlin' each other...

I used to eat butterscotch as a kid. Now I don't like it. Think I'll start a thread/poll about it, but title it...'You won't believe this!'

Not sure if wrong or not but I am the same right now.

Three big reasons, for me...

With college, if you lose one game, there is a good chance you knocked yourself out of making it to the championship game. Lose two and it is practically over.

With the Saints, winning the SB was perhaps a bad thing. I think part of being an older Saints fan was the year after year of saying "next year". We kept believing. Then it happens and now if they do not make the playoffs, it was a suck season.

Lastly, I have just not seen a good product on the field from the Saints or the Tigers. It has been boring to watch. It has gone from watching them finding ways to win to watching them find ways to lose.

I seldom watch the games live. I do my thing on weekends and watch the game using the fast forward button. Find myself falling asleep by half time way too often.

Bleu is not wrong. I feel the same way He and are weaning early off of a game that will not be recognizable in five years.

With the Saints, winning the SB was perhaps a bad thing. I think part of being an older Saints fan was the year after year of saying "next year". We kept believing. Then it happens and now if they do not make the playoffs, it was a suck season.
3769581+_de093de7cf29e95a672a0c24c363d8c3.gif

i'm pretty sure you heard of the beach boys if you get into surf music...bikinis,waves,marijuana,sunsets,sharing a wide towel with your hottie and know that she's going into the ocean or gulf of mexico because she has to pee.

hey man..it's a song called good vibrations..or in short term for me i have good vibes about this next game.

straight up..we win semi big ..don't let 0-2 get you down and into a frown .

and i didn't watch the sunday or monday night games..actually i didn't even watch a 4 pm game (my time)..

lets start the season vs atlanta which really isn't even close to the atlantic ocean ...

good luck and keep rooting...16 weeks in a full season...

I still watch the Saints and halfheartedly follow LSU, but for the most part my interest in football is totally dead. Judging from the decline in ratings seen over the last two weeks (all seven primtime/national NFL games have had ratings declines over the same time frame from last year) we may be living in post-peak NFL world. At one time I would have found that unfathomable, now I just say meh. I'm mostly through being invested in watching a bunch of guys I probably wouldn't even like if I knew them in real life play a kid's game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom