Is jamal brown and horn playing today? (1 Viewer)

Horn is doubtful, being a game time decision and probably won't play much if at all.

Brown is questionable and probably will play some, possibly alternating with Strief

Status are accurate but the playing is my guess.

Horn is doubtful, being a game time decision and probably won't play much if at all.

Brown is questionable and probably will play some, possibly alternating with Strief

Did Horn travel? I thought he sat out on Friday.

Alternating? Did you hear that or guess that? Alternating LT's is typically a bad idea. I'd rather they just play on or the other.

Horn made the trip to Pitt and Brown was in for practice all week, so I think Brown starts today but may have trouble on the weak ankle, which is why we may see more of Strief if it looks like they're getting the best of Brown early.

Spam, I totally agree that it is not the best idea to rotate lineman and don't expect that they will, if they make a switch I think it may be for the rest of the game depending on Brown's ankle. They might just rest him if it looks like he needs it.

Not really worried about Brown as much as I'm worried about not having our starting corner at 100%.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom