Is Jameis Winston the Second Biggest Loser with Sean Walking? (1 Viewer)

With Payton gone and the new HC being uncertain, the Saints may not even be his best chance to start anymore. Does he even want to come back? Will the new coach even want him back?

I know who the Biggest loser is and thats Taysom. Payton probably only coach in the NFL that knew how to utilize him properly
Actually, he is in a GREAT position.

He's hard to trade, fresh off an extension, and he's got QB esculators in his contract making him essentially an insuraunce policy.

If Jameis isn't back for whatever reason, as of today we're no longer an attractive FA QB destination so even if we have to draft a 1st round QB, whoever the HC is has the option to sit him for a year if he whiffs or go full Taysom if he finally turns it on.

Last edited:
Why are people undervaluing Pete? Dude has literally been our OC forever.
Im not undervaluing Pete. Just not sure if he will be here next season, good chance he might seek employment elsewhere. Hes done great here.

Russell Wilson just crossed the Saints off of the list of teams he will play for so I don't see how Jameis is in such bad shape.

Why are people undervaluing Pete? Dude has literally been our OC forever.
He's not a play designer, he's been calling Payton's plays and he's hasn't don't that consistently.

Is Pete a coordinator? is this his time to shine and put his stamp on the offense or has he been riding Payton's coattail (so to speak).

This is Payton's offense, not Pete's so it is a question of how good of an offensive mind he is.

Last edited:
He's not a play designer, he's been calling Paytons plays and he's hasn't don't that consistently.

Is Pete a coordinator, is this his time to shine and out his stamp on the offense or has he been riding Payton's coattail (so to speak).

This is Payton's offense, not Pete's so it is a question of how good of an offensive mind he is.
Pete Carmichael called the offense for an entire year when Payton was out.v he also called the offense for most of that year Sean hurt his knee Or it may have been another year.point is I think he is more than capable as the offense didn't miss a beat under him. And how do you know what he contributes in meetings. He could very well have had significant input. It irks me when guys here take their speculation and try to turn it into fact. Prove to me that Pete isn't a play designer...I'll wait.......

Last edited:
He's not a play designer, he's been calling Paytons plays and he's hasn't don't that consistently.

Is Pete a coordinator, is this his time to shine and out his stamp on the offense or has he been riding Payton's coattail (so to speak).

2012 told me all I needed to know about Pete. He’s a legit coordinator in his own right.

Jameis took minimal pay to reboot his career under the tutelage of Drew and Sean. Both of his mentors have bailed on him. It now seems less likely that he would return here and that his career will be resurrected. What do you think? (It seems to be the biggest losers are us fans who will be without an offense for the indefinite future.)

No he’s a big winner. He was taken and given a second chance, and developed to be a smarter player. If anything he’s the biggest winner in the last year particularity.

Im not undervaluing Pete. Just not sure if he will be here next season, good chance he might seek employment elsewhere. Hes done great here.

Why? Now is his time to shine? He will finally get to be the real OC and call the plays.

Pete Carmichael called the offense for an entire year when Payton was out.v he also called the offense for most of that year Sean hurt his knee Or it may have been another year.point is I think he is more than capable as the offense didn't miss a beat under him. And how do you know what he contributes in meetings. He could very well have had significant input. It irks me when guys here take their speculation and try to turn it into fact. Prove to me that Pete isn't a play designer...I'll wait.......
That was the question. we do not know how good of a coordinator he is, this is his chance to put his stamp on the offense, because this has been Payton's ship and if Carmicheal was such a good OC, would he not of been plucked for a HC job with the success Payton has had on offense for 16 years?

Your to sensitive man, these are not doubts but questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom