Is Jerry Jones going to call Sean tonight, (1 Viewer)

The obsession around here with the Cowboys is mind boggling. Are you guys closet fans or what?
The obsession is with getting a bidding war going for Sean Payton’s services. Nobody here is a fan of the Cowboys, other than the Cowboys’ 1st round pick.

McCarthy is a lame duck. Probably didn’t tell Quinn anything about that game plan. They misused Parsons the entire second half. Pass rush was a non factor on those three step drops. Defensive backs playing the deep pass in man coverage like they’re scared.

Cowboys first pick is #26, right before Buffalo. How many more picks would Jerry have to throw in? In my mind a trade to Dallas is as puke worthy as a trade to Carolina, so the number of high picks would be huge. Jerry is very likely not firing McCarthy.

Last edited:
Jerry would be so stupid. Why rid a coach who got you 2 straight 12 win seasons? My gosh, Jerry is a fool if he did that. Don't be like the Charger getting rid of Marty Schottenheimer after the playoffs.

Or will he wait to call Sean tomorrow?

If you were a Billionaire in ur 70s (80s?) and realized that the window to win another Super Bowl in your lifetime was pretty much all the way shut- you’d probably do some desperate things, and spend some desperate money- so i wouldnt be surprised at all if he calls Sean.. i think , and Jerry prob thinks, that teaming Sean with Dak is the closest thing to a ‘sure thing’ Dallas could possibly have for the next few years .

If you were a Billionaire in ur 70s (80s?) and realized that the window to win another Super Bowl in your lifetime was pretty much all the way shut- you’d probably do some desperate things, and spend some desperate money- so i wouldnt be surprised at all if he calls Sean.. i think , and Jerry prob thinks, that teaming Sean with Dak is the closest thing to a ‘sure thing’ Dallas could possibly have for the next few years .
I don’t see why Sean wouldn’t want to coach that team either (he has a relationship with Jerry).

The Cowboys have enough talent across the board where they probably wouldn’t have a problem trading a couple of 1st round picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom