Is Joe Brady already one of the best assistants to come from the Sean Payton coaching tree? (1 Viewer)

ThibodauxSaint14

Veteran
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
What he has done with LSU's passing game is astounding.

A school record for Joe Burrow with 29 passing touchdowns this season with 6-8 games remaining.

An offense averaging 40 points per game, which is mostly due to the lethal passing attack.

I personally have never seen LSU play offense like this, and it seems like it happened overnight, big thanks to Joe Brady for bringing in this offense.

Last edited:
He's certainly made O look better than he really is.

My favorite quality of a coach is the ability to recognize he's wrong then adapt and change. Coach O has done that so I'm good with him.

Just like Payton overhauled his coaching staff and brought in Ireland before the run we've had. Payton is an offensive guru besides that so I wouldn't put him near Payton's level though (plus NFL versus college of course).

It’s early but he’ll be an offensive coordinator somewhere next year.

My favorite quality of a coach is the ability to recognize he's wrong then adapt and change. Coach O has done that so I'm good with him.

Just like Payton overhauled his coaching staff and brought in Ireland before the run we've had. Payton is an offensive guru besides that so I wouldn't put him near Payton's level though (plus NFL versus college of course).

I will certainly give him that he's figured out he's best playing the mascot while finding people who can actually do the coaching.

What he has done with LSU's passing game is astounding.

A school record for Joe Burrow with 29 passing touchdowns this season with 6-8 games remaining.

An offense averaging 40 points per game, which is mostly due to the lethal passing attack.

I personally have never seen LSU play offense like this, and it seems like it happened overnight, big thanks to Joe Brady for bringing in this offense.
They are averaging 50 ppg.

It’s early but he’ll be an offensive coordinator somewhere next year.
I'm hoping we force Ensminger to step down/retire/call it whatever you want and we elevate Brady to what he already is, the LSU OC. He is making 400K as it is, he'll get $2 million a year after his promotion. LSU better not screw this up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom