• Yes

Votes: 71 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 177 61.5%
  • Tacoes [edited]

Votes: 40 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. He is 2 inconsistent. He is clutch but not elite. He is on the Rothlesberger, Eli level of play. If he plays like he has in the playoffs all of next season then yea he could get in the "elite" but not right now.

He's getting there. He shows up in the playoffs and that's the difference between an elite and an above average QB.

Yes.....their playoff run this year proves that Flacco is an elite QB. I fully expect him to be paid like Drew Brees type of money. He deserves it. 11TDs, and no picks in the playoffs is quite extraordinary.

He looks really elite with that idiot Culliver falling down in pass coverage.

He definitively has elite ability. But for him to be elite imo is to be able to do what he did in these play offs on a week to week basis. Being elite is about consistency. But he played outstanding in this post season and deserves a big contract.

I really hate flacco. that being said I won't be biased like half the people on this forum....Yes he is elite, I hate to say it but his level of play is on that level

Elite means best of the best, top of the crop.

There are 32 starting quarterbacks, to be elite you have to be a top 3-4 quarterback.

Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers. There is the elite.

Yes.....their playoff run this year proves that Flacco is an elite QB. I fully expect him to be paid like Drew Brees type of money. He deserves it. 11TDs, and no picks in the playoffs is quite extraordinary.

Maybe above average, but elite? No. About as above average as Roethlisbergermeister.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom